Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[EXTENDED]Master Plan Event

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Eralea wrote: »
    Katherz wrote: »
    • Wednesday, July 4 - Sunday, July 8: Grave of the Butterflies 2nd Title Coupon

dragrace.gif

I...just noticed the name of the 2nd title coupon.
    oh...oh...welp there goes my day
  • MeorosMeoros
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Ashkalius wrote: »
    Hurro wrote: »
    Instructions not clear , Rental Weapon Caravan Joe not showing.

Bueller, Bueller?

?
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Hey. Since you get 2X Combat Exp, and 2X Pet Exp.

Does that Combat Exp transfer over tot he pet as well when under Divine Link, for maximal efficiency?

Or would it be better to NOT get the extra Combat Exp to not level too quickly for your pet to get more Exp when you hit your limit.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Uh, when did we get our Black Swan coupons again? I feel like i'm missing one, and I can't find the event that told us we would even get these.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    TNinja wrote: »
    Uh, when did we get our Black Swan coupons again? I feel like i'm missing one, and I can't find the event that told us we would even get these.

It is this event. We get them on the weekend. We will get 3 more, as long as we log in every weekend through August 12th.
  • YukitoYukito
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    The event extension weekend buffs are not working today (August 10). Half-off repair fees works, but the 2x all skills exp buff and 2x crusader exp buff is not working. Please notice it and fix it.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    We are looking into it, thanks.
    Syaohart
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Buffs are working again!
    Syaohart
  • SyaohartSyaohart
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Katherz wrote: »
    Buffs are working again!