Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weird, didn't got the attendance costume box.

CalmWinterCalmWinter
Mabinogi Rep: 815
edited July 10, 2018 in General Chat
It is marked on the attendance check, but it's nowhere in my inventory.

Weird, anyone else found that issue?

Comments

• AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    If you’re not finding it anywhere around, perhaps try filing a ticket. Most likely it’s somewhere in a corner, looking like every other object around it.
  • CalmWinterCalmWinter
    edited July 10, 2018
    Aquasol wrote: »
    If you’re not finding it anywhere around, perhaps try filing a ticket. Most likely it’s somewhere in a corner, looking like every other object around it.

My inventory is a mess, but i don't see the box:

raXCJ5S.png

I actually checked before making a thread.

Ah, i am too lazy to make a ticket that will be answered by a generic, automated response to care.

Well, pity.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 10, 2018
    Wanted to suggest checking Soul Stream Inventory, but seems like you are under 1k because i can't see wing button next to hourglass one.
    Also i noticed that all of your bags are almost full so i can make a guess that it might have went into temporal inventory and after few minutes got dropped on floor (worst case scenario) or it went into VIP inventory if you have VIP service (best case scenario).
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited July 10, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Wanted to suggest checking Soul Stream Inventory, but seems like you are under 1k because i can't see wing button next to hourglass one.
    Also i noticed that all of your bags are almost full so i can make a guess that it might have went into temporal inventory and after few minutes got dropped on floor (worst case scenario) or it went into VIP inventory if you have VIP service (best case scenario).

That's what I was thinking unless it's one of the boxes in the bag underneath the Luxury Equipment bag, but I thought it was an orange box...
  • GretaGreta
    Leinei wrote: »

That's what I was thinking unless it's one of the boxes in the bag underneath the Luxury Equipment bag, but I thought it was an orange box...

If i remember correctly, the reward comes in orange round shaped box and when you use it, it becomes in shopping bag form? Yeah, was thinking that too. It was in orange box for me too, but we can see OP only has pink colored ones...
  • CalmWinterCalmWinter
    edited July 10, 2018

I am over lv 5000, must be a quest i never bothered to do.

For the record, those pink boxes are from a very old, unrelated event.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    CalmWinter wrote: »

raXCJ5S.png

Ah, i am too lazy to make a ticket that will be answered by a generic, automated response to care.

Well, pity.

I would file a ticket. In the past 5 years nexon has gotten very quickly in replying to their tickets. They do care, alot infact. You can even trying gooing to the support page and kindly explain the situation in the live support section. They are very helpful.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    No, the Soul Stream Inventory Bag is not gained through a quest, but rather the Potential system (which can be found in the Character window along with a "Details" button). For every 10 (current) levels after level 1000, you gain Potential points and by a certain amount of points, the inventory bag is automatically unlocked. The bag also grows in size when you reach certain tiers through earning Potential points.

As for the costume bag, were you at the computer during the 36 minute mark? If not and your inventory was too full to keep it, then it may have went to the temporary inventory for 5 minutes and then disappeared into the ether forever as Greta stated. You may want to contact the support team and see if they'll be kind enough to lend you another.
  • GretaGreta
    Fluorette wrote: »
    No, the Soul Stream Inventory Bag is not gained through a quest, but rather the Potential system (which can be found in the Character window along with a "Details" button). For every 10 (current) levels after level 1000, you gain Potential points and by a certain amount of points, the inventory bag is automatically unlocked. The bag also grows in size when you reach certain tiers through earning Potential points.

Yeah this. It's really weird that OP is 5k ttl and still doesn't have that inventory. Unless they returned not too long ago and did not level up enough to get it.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I'm ready to bet soul stream inventory .-.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    I'm ready to bet soul stream inventory .-.

There's no icon to indicate that they have it in their screenshot, though.
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    CalmWinter wrote: »

raXCJ5S.png

Well, pity.

is it one of the boxes around dthe mushroom?

also check vip and me tab maybe?

also just so you know it looks like a normal box and when you use it it turns into a shopping bag
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited July 10, 2018
    One thing about I noticed about the attendance event. When you get the obtain the item and you have no inventory space, it goes into temporary inventory with a 5 minute countdown. I was away on a walk while my character was fishing and I lost the mochi reward because fishing fills up my inventory, sending the attendance reward into the temp inventory and down onto the ground. Goodbye mochi.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Aeolys wrote: »
    One thing about I noticed about the attendance event. When you get the obtain the item and you have no inventory space, it goes into temporary inventory with a 5 minute countdown. I was away on a walk while my character was fishing and I lost the mochi reward because fishing fills up my inventory, sending the attendance reward into the temp inventory and down onto the ground. Goodbye mochi.

Same thing happened to me. I ended up losing the equipment slot coupon AND the mochi. :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 11, 2018
    Moral of the story; Clean up yer inventories.
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Gaea wrote: »

Moral of the story: don't afk fish before you get your stamp in Attendance Book. Or just don't afk fish at all.
    Kensamaofmari
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Gaea wrote: »

Moral of the story: don't afk fish before you get your stamp in Attendance Book. Or just don't afk fish at all.

Wish we had a button to destroy stuff as we fished it up. Also I'd like that for gems as well, I'm pretty sick of gems being a reward from bloody everything. Maybe we could use Fragmentation to turn gems into varying grades of gem dust.
    Kensamaofmari