Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Most Anticipated Part of G21S2 (Spoilers)

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
in General Chat
cba2c32aed.jpg

The paving stones in front of the inactive portal will finally get textures!
Woo!

Oh, and also the portal itself will probably turn on, or something.

And hey, Moon Gate!
6022d12059.jpg

Just a few more hours until then!
MizukiHayama

Comments

• AnimemabiAnimemabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    I think your wrong i believe the New transformation will be the Most anticipated think thats my opinion.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I think the new apostle raids will be the most anticipated. for me it's definitely the 2nd part of g21. I want to finally find out how the prophets know so much more about the alban knight than the alban knights themselves
    Callanthe
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I still think the last picture on the right in the microsite border is most anticipated thing. The one that opposes Avelin.
  • NeroyNeroy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    Portals? I sense a Ruairi comback coming
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Life skills uncap? :(
    3rdyIyasenuTwelie
  • LeineiLeinei
    Neroy wrote: »
    Portals? I sense a Ruairi comback coming

No, no, no. If we're dealing with beings from another world (Girgashiy, etc) shouldn't we in turn be dealing with a Ruairi of another world? =D
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Id prob like to idea of taking the fight to the Prophet's world but eh, this works fine.
  • DonPatchDonPatch
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

Damn son, when is that? I really need to get rank 1 cooking. Love cooking.
  • CallantheCallanthe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    I think the new apostle raids will be the most anticipated
    this.
    I can't wait for Hasidim raids, he's tough but he's such an interesting boss. Plus, from what I've seen on youtube, Hasidim raids will be accessible through Emain Macha emblem.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    DonPatch wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

Damn son, when is that? I really need to get rank 1 cooking. Love cooking.

Same. For me it was the story I was looking forward to. I wanted that sweet sweet closure. I could care less about the other stuff. I only play Mabinogi for the story these days.

Although that cooking update, now that is something I'm looking forward to sinking my teeth into.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    So, the portal's paving stones got textures.

I wasn't expecting having to ride a magical unicorn to reach the mesa though, lmao.

I could've done without the whole crystal wyverns up there, though.
    Especially when they wandered close enough to the storyline NPCs to start munching on you during conversations, lol!
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Iyasenu wrote: »

I wasn't expecting having to ride a magical unicorn to reach the mesa though, lmao.

Especially when they wandered close enough to the storyline NPCs to start munching on you during conversations, lol!

I will admit riding the unicorn was really fun and felt quite majestic and magical.
  • LeineiLeinei

I will admit riding the unicorn was really fun and felt quite majestic and magical.

It really was, except for waiting for them to finally decided to do the crossing. When they did, I was like "Wee...! Unicorn Ri... oh, holy cow we're really high up. O_O"
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Leinei wrote: »

It really was, except for waiting for them to finally decided to do the crossing. When they did, I was like "Wee...! Unicorn Ri... oh, holy cow we're really high up. O_O"

Ya the waiting was a pain. I was like ummmm..... can we go now? When it did go, I was all weee, this is fun.
  • IyasenuIyasenu

Ya the waiting was a pain. I was like ummmm..... can we go now? When it did go, I was all weee, this is fun.

Don't forget to ride the other set of unicorns that take a tour of Avalon, to get the title!
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    edited July 13, 2018

Don't forget to ride the other set of unicorns that take a tour of Avalon, to get the title!

At some point I might just start afking in Avalon when I'm away mounted on a unicorn.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Where are those at?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Where are those at?

I start at the Unicorn to the upper left near Yggdrasil, and rode them alllll the way down to the Forgotten Shore.

They're a separate set from the unicorns that just go back and forth from the Mesa.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited July 13, 2018
    Well, I'm going to be sitting on this Unicorn forever then. Been at this for more than a few minutes and still no title. XD

@Iyasenu I've ridden the ones to the Mesa, then after that the one that went all over Yggdrasil to the Forgotten Shore. No title. =T
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    edited July 13, 2018

Wait what? There is some unicorns that do that? Time to take a unicorn tour of Avalon