Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - July 12th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited July 12, 2018 in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, July 12th. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PDT and last approximately 3 hours.

180410_maintenance_header_updated.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, July 12th
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM

To address the following:

• Weekly server upkeep.
  • End of the Imperial Commander Box.
  • New sale incoming!
  • G21 Part 2 is finally here!
  • New hotdays incoming!

- The Mabinogi Team
Iyasenu

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited July 12, 2018
    Katherz wrote: »
    • G21 Part 2 is finally here!

latest?cb=20160921024341
    IyasenuMizukiHayamaKatherz
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    i wonder what the new sale will be....
    -cross fingers for: elunes or new hair/face/eyes coupons or cake roll cylinder appearance scroll i always wanted-
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Since Imperial Commander gacha ends, i'm 99% sure it's another gacha. Nexon can't leave Mabinogi gachaless for even a week lol.
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Greta wrote: »
    Since Imperial Commander gacha ends, i'm 99% sure it's another gacha. Nexon can't leave Mabinogi gachaless for even a week lol.

I have a feeling Alban Knights Doll bags, them being in the search bar of the AH, but don't know if anything else alongside that.
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    i wonder what the new sale will be....
    -cross fingers for: elunes or new hair/face/eyes coupons or cake roll cylinder appearance scroll i always wanted-

I saw Korea got recently some new faces/hair and eyes...but they were Gacha coupons (looked really nice though).
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    edited July 12, 2018
    yeah i doubt we gonna get something busted right out of KR.... sad- i saw them too tho :D <3 i cant wait to get a hair style thats cute for my male. all the hair cuts r nice, but not "cute" im still rocken the spikey bangs
    MizukiHayama
  • NeroyNeroy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    Could it be the crossover event? :O (probabbly a summer or g21 part 2 gach)
  • NeroyNeroy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    Neroy wrote: »
    Could it be the crossover event? :O (probabbly a summer or g21 part 2 gach)

Scratch that it's the sandstorm box (Not publicly announced yet)