Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't get final hit quest.

FirelinksFirelinks
Mabinogi Rep: 720
in Help
My friends is trying to get final hit but Nicca won't give him the quest when he use the keyword because 'He already has a skill quest in progress'
He tried to complete his combat , range and lance skill quest and its still not working.

Does he need to complete all of the quest including the active fireball, Thunder etc ones?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited January 15, 2017
    Yeah, you can only have 1 skill's quest active at a time.

So if he has the quest for Thunder, or Fireball, or Arrow Revolver (etc), he'll need to either give it up or complete it before he can get another one. (such as Final Hit)
    Firelinks
  • FirelinksFirelinks
    This is weird, since they updated the quest system I can Have 10 Skill quest at the same time without problem. Maybe Its because Fh is an older skill. I'll tell him to give up all those he can and complete the others. Thanks
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    edited January 16, 2017
    Actually, tell him to only give up the ones that have a 'readable' collection book. For example the thunder book, cause the book itself gives the spell. Arrow Revolver is another one he can drop, as all you have to do is turn in the completed book for the skill. Though, the IS one is an exception due to being a 'two book' quest.
    Firelinks
  • FirelinksFirelinks
    Gotcha! He only need 1 Fireball page to finish it. I'll tell him to try again once we find it.
    Thanks