Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Lack of Animu Music here disturbs me.

Comments

• JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited June 3, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    That's my jam. :D

Kokkoku

Oh and also...

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai

My jam too.

Guess it just confirms that i'm into horror and psychological anime.

Also that Rurouni Kenching OP QQ My childhood... Still remember when anime was called Samurai X on TV when i was watching as a kid, was surprised when i decided to re-watch it on PC and found out it's original name years after.

I think you've aged me even more; I've never heard of it being called Samurai X. I have the first two DVD's (dubbed) of Rurouni Kenshin: Wandering Samurai, copyright on them is 1997. Lol.

Here's a psychological/horror anime. I have the box set but I haven't finished watching it yet. It's a bit.... depressing... or I remember it being so when I watched it last.

GretaMizukiHayama
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 5, 2018
    Jazmyn wrote: »

I think you've aged me even more; I've never heard of it being called Samurai X. I have the first two DVD's (dubbed) of Rurouni Kenshin: Wandering Samurai, copyright on them is 1997. Lol.

Here's a psychological/horror anime. I have the box set but I haven't finished watching it yet. It's a bit.... depressing... or I remember it being so when I watched it last.

Wow the opening is so disturbing and bizzare. People of any age/gender just laughing at the places that should not make any people laugh.

I'm currently enjoying some on-going anime Openings and Endings.

Like Steins;Gate 0 Opening and Ending:

Also enjoying Devils Line (Ending only) and Magical Girl Site (both Ending and Opening). Would post them here, but they contain blood, some partial nudity (on Devil's Line ending especially) or disturbing images in their Openings/Endings, so not gonna risk posting it here lol. Maybe will post full song versions without openings later.
    Just remembered that SAO: GGO Alternative songs are nice too.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator

I love how generally minimalistic the Tenchi Muyo! OST is— hell, the intro is even instrumental. But it has strong versatility, even managing to play this particular song for laughs. A lot of the music is perfect for setting the mood of the scene it corresponds to.

(On a side note, it’s also one of the cleanest-drawn and animated anime without being a full theatrical release, holding up to this day in my opinion)
  • OblivaneOblivane
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    As both a MYTH&ROID, and Re:Zero feg,
    Definitey this.

• SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    edited July 12, 2018
  • KedaruiKedarui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,860

am i the only one here who likes anime idol music? ;w;
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
    Nah, I gotchu covered owob

[video]
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
  • GretaGreta
    Kedarui wrote: »

Does this count? :D :D :D
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator

I really love the combination of synthpop, fibonacci tatami sequences, and the way the lyrics combine with it to tell a short story(parallel to the anime itself) of someone making excuses for their shortcomings and trying to justify their actions to themselves.

It also works in opposition to the anime’s 20-miles-a-second dialogue, with every line concise.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited July 19, 2018
    Kedarui wrote: »

Does this count? :D :D :D

Huh, didn't know that became an anime.
    I need to reshuffle 6 years worth of anime.
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 21, 2018

Warning: This is actually horror anime, don't get tricked! The anime has really messed up characters. Also... Konpeito looks delicious... owo
    Time for some Hina

• GretaGreta
    Now it's time for some Oral Cigarettes~

Speaking of cigarettes
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Feels train </3

Bam!
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 23, 2018

Really feel nostalgic when watching Boruto, feel so old now. Still remember watching Naruto when i was a kid like 10 years ago... Dam feels...

Really feel nostalgic when watching Boruto, feel so old now. Still remember watching Naruto when i was a kid like 10 years ago... Dam feels...

The kid in you shall never die. That's why we're here in Mabinogi.
    ZephyrmaruGreta
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340