Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

G21 Part 2 Face to Face

DragoolfireDragoolfire
Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
in Help
How do you do this?

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited July 12, 2018
    Glad to know I'm not the only one having issues.

EDIT:
    @Dragoolfire Alright, what I did before I FINALLY got it. I'm Human so I dual-wielded swords and had Dowra SEs as my alternate weapons. Then I used Soul Link with my Fallen Fairy, used Battlefield Overture and then alternated between Final Hit and Way of the Gun. Lure the Dopple out of the circle so their gang can't jump you and you can pretty much solo them.

If anyone is Elf or Giant, let us know how you did it!
    MizukiHayamaSelenija
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Leinei wrote: »

EDIT:
    @Dragoolfire Alright, what I did before I FINALLY got it. I'm Human so I dual-wielded swords and had Dowra SEs as my alternate weapons. Then I used Soul Link with my Fallen Fairy, used Battlefield Overture and then alternated between Final Hit and Way of the Gun. Lure the Dopple out of the circle so their gang can't jump you and you can pretty much solo them.

Am elf
    Final shot, vision buff, mag spam = one dead ghosty boi in 30 seconds.

I don't think my tip is helpful, but I'm pretty sure you can Brio it and cut the def on it, that goes for all the bosses in g21. I'm finished the storyline now tho.
    MizukiHayama
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    I am having no luck at all. I am just going put it on hold till some other time.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I just fought it like the Doppel at the end of Shadow Cast City.
    Occasionally taking a break to hit orbs to lessen the effects of resummons or that attack it tries to do.

I guess this fight is really bad if you aren't using a type of combat that inflicts wounds, eh?
  • LeineiLeinei
    It's an extremely difficult fight with the regeneration in play. =T
  • NeroyNeroy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640

EDIT:

Have a vales or frosted borealis shield, brionic, smash the stuff outta it thats it o3o
  • NeroyNeroy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    oh and a nimbus to auto attk to really slow down the regen rate (very fast hits)
    Leinei
  • LeineiLeinei
    If you can get a hold of high stat catering dishes, get a couple for that fight and another later on. Creag can be avoided with speed walk pots and guarded footsteps. Didn't use March Song, so I'm not sure how well it works.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    I'm past this fight but I managed to brute force it while forgetting to use link... If the boss's darkness attack jumps to your pet when you're linked, then it should be more doable I think
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Creag can be avoided with speed walk pots and guarded footsteps. Didn't use March Song, so I'm not sure how well it works.
    I didn’t even use any movement speed buff, just normal human speed and can still avoided it no problem.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited July 12, 2018
    Well I would get outside of the circle and STILL get warped back, not sure why. Made me so mad.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    100% min and max wound rate. Makes every one of your hits rip a chunk of the Doppel's HP off that it can't regenerate.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited July 12, 2018
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I just fought it like the Doppel at the end of Shadow Cast City.
    Occasionally taking a break to hit orbs to lessen the effects of resummons or that attack it tries to do.

I guess this fight is really bad if you aren't using a type of combat that inflicts wounds, eh?

I usually drop an Adniel on that dopple once I sic a pet on them to spawn their clones. XD
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    honestly it's really annoying to deal with attacks when the screen tells you to do something and it's way off on timing so you die anyways.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Lol yeah, for the swords/red ring bit, wait till he gets the swords up and then shield.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    dowie wrote: »
    honestly it's really annoying to deal with attacks when the screen tells you to do something and it's way off on timing so you die anyways.

*Dies at the start of th emission*
    "By the way, you need to do this convoluted thingie here to survive kbai"
  • AnakymAnakym
    Mabinogi Rep: 575
    edited July 13, 2018
    Maybe i forgot something but how do you free the knights from the cristals?
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    Anakym wrote: »

ive forgotten how as well
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Alalarose wrote: »

Just hit the crystals. Repeatedly. That's it.

@Anakym
    @Alalarose
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Alalarose wrote: »

Just hit the crystals. Repeatedly. That's it.

@Anakym
    @Alalarose

final hit helps if your human. could also try meteor or bachram explosion if you want to hit more then one of the crystals at once.
This discussion has been closed.