Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Dark Skintone Options for Elves!

Comments

• Professor_QProfessor_Q
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,580
    I was wonder why this had not happen yet. Still waiting on those brown skin color.
    ZeoAlshianSphyra21SherriGremm
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Yea same this is becoming annoying to me for some reason.
    ZeoSherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Between the Pumpkin Crown and the Bronzed and Dark Shades from the new event, that should give all the dark tone skins (except coffee I think) to keep elves satisfied until a permanent change is made to the game.
    ZeoGremm
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    still want a permanent solution Nexon
    ZeoSherriGremm
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Helsa wrote: »
    Between the Pumpkin Crown and the Bronzed and Dark Shades from the new event, that should give all the dark tone skins (except coffee I think) to keep elves satisfied until a permanent change is made to the game.

It’s not something permanent but it’s a start for now so I’ll use those and give myself the dark chocolate skintone for now.

I still would really like to see all the skintone options be available to the elves as some sort of permanent thing though!
    Sphyra21
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    this is still SO needed (a lot of elf's would look good with darker tones!)
    ZeoSphyra21
  • violetkittvioletkitt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    Support this !!!
    ZeoSphyra21
  • Professor_QProfessor_Q
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,580
    The Elf is live in a freaking Desert and we don't have a dark skin option yet!? What is this?
    ZeoSphyra21SherriGremm
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I live under the assumption that when elves try to get a tan, they instead burst into a giant fireball and exploding everywhere but still being paler than an Arctic Albino.
    JazmynBlissfulkill
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    In the game lore the elves weren't always in a desert, it happened after the dragons came and wrecked stuff. I think it was either a forest or a lake I forget which. That being said even the most pale skinned Celt can, if not tan, get a billion freckles.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I'm still waiting for a permanent solution as well. Even if it's a step in the right direction, I still think it's more of a slap in the face to implement limited time items for tanned skin rather than to just add the danged skin tones already >:C
    GretaNeirenn
  • NeirennNeirenn
    Mabinogi Rep: 490
    I'd like to see all the skin-tones humans and giants have opened up to elves as well. I do like my in game avatar to match me a lil bit and while I am not super dark skinned here in rl, I am darker than what options the elves have for skin-tone choices. It'd be nice to be able to pick something a lil closer to me than the super white or sun-burnt pinks and reds. I have been and will continue to live without it, but if the option is added, I'd definately change it asap, which means that yes I'd be buying some more pons.
    SherriSphyra21
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Yo nexon! We're still heeeereeeeeee!
    We need this option alrdy! My style tab has died and i am broke atm so I can't wear my tanning shades anymore TT.TT

#META(makeElvesTan-Able)
    Couldn't resist XD
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    I'll gladly jump on that # trend >.</
    #META
    Sphyra21
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Expand Uladh continent and add Dark Elf race (nation)
    THICCthighssavelives
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    edited September 27, 2018
    i know i'd like to have better clothing options for elves....typical desert dwellers wear long robes.....popular movies depict elves in long robes as well......how about more casual robe style outfits that better suit elves
    Kensamaofmari
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    ookie wrote: »
    i know i'd like to have better clothing options for elves....typical desert dwellers wear long robes.....popular movies depict elves in long robes as well......how about more casual robe style outfits that better suit elves

Silk, silk clothes are common in old world desert communities otherwise, the usual woolens and hides/leather.
  • kungfujewkungfujew
    Mabinogi Rep: 230
    Let's keep this thread alive. Full support on this!
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    Yeah, I'm surprised at how little traffic is in this thread now. What happened to all our fellow supporters?
    Come on guys, don't give up that easily! .-.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited October 6, 2018
    Sherri wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm surprised at how little traffic is in this thread now. What happened to all our fellow supporters?
    Come on guys, don't give up that easily! .-.

I play Human.

I've said 'yeah sure, why not?'

[/my commitment.]
This discussion has been closed.