Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What's a good beginner staff?

PuffersPuffers
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited July 13, 2018 in Help
Hello everyone! ヽ(*⌒▽⌒*)ノ
Sooo I'm thinking of getting into the mage route and would like to invest in a staff that can charge advanced magic without having to first load up bolt skills. I'm also pretty broke so I can't afford any extravagant staves (>﹏<) What are your recommendations? Thank you ♡

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 13, 2018
    How about Hermit Staff? I'm pretty sure there will be a kind soul who will make/sell for cheap or maybe even gift it to you.
    Puffers
  • PuffersPuffers
    Greta wrote: »
    How about Hermit Staff? I'm pretty sure there will be a kind soul who will make/sell for cheap or maybe even gift it to you.

Thank you for commenting! Just wiki'd it and it looks pretty good. I'll see if I can get one. (≧◡≦) ♡
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited July 14, 2018
    @Puffers, what server are you on?
  • PuffersPuffers
    Leinei wrote: »
    @Puffers, what server are you on?

I'm on Mari!
  • UsagikaUsagika
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    edited July 18, 2018
    I also recommend any of the Savage wands (fire, ice, thunder). Rydian has really good tips for beginners!
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/User:Rydian