Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

On the subject of being warned

AquasolAquasol
Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
edited July 13, 2018 in Town Square
This discussion was created from comments split from: Just like Dark Souls....

Comments

• SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Oh great... now near my avatar it shows a warning sign... what am i? a PK player?? :v

When will that disappear btw? ....
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I don't see anything near your avatar... O_o
    Sheena
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Sheena wrote: »
    Oh great... now near my avatar it shows a warning sign... what am i? a PK player?? :v

When will that disappear btw? ....

Only you and mods can see that by the way since it's your own account.
    SheenaImaizumi
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Leinei wrote: »
    I don't see anything near your avatar... O_o

It only shows for the Person. Others can't see it.
    Sheena
  • SheenaSheena
    Still cant beleive i got a mild level warning, I guess that "freedom of speech" is still a gray area and even more lately.
    Greta
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Still cant beleive i got a mild level warning, I guess that "freedom of speech" is still a gray area and even more lately.

This is a private forum. It is a privilege allowed by Nexon for you to be here, not a right. Just as freedom of speech allows one to state their opposing views without legal persecution, it is also within Nexon's legal rights to kick you out for whatever reasons they see fit.
    VeylaineJazmynBuffalosSherrilethalvirusYorozuya
  • SheenaSheena

This is a private forum. It is a privilege allowed by Nexon for you to be here, not a right. Just as freedom of speech allows one to state their opposing views without legal persecution, it is also within Nexon's legal rights to kick you out for whatever reasons they see fit.

Give me a break already. its starting to feel like you are stalking me to give me a lecture on every chance you get.
    lethalvirus
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670

Well...you did drop a few swears, said some stuff about the people who made the gen and that gif was giving the finger.
    Sherri
  • SheenaSheena
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

Well...you did drop a few swears, said some stuff about the people who made the gen and that gif was giving the finger.

Fair enough.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

Give me a break already. its starting to feel like you are stalking me to give me a lecture on every chance you get.

Oh come now. I can only stalk so many people in my lifetime. What makes you think you are one of the lucky 150 people on a daily basis? :p
    lethalvirus
  • SheenaSheena

Oh come now. I can only stalk so many people in my lifetime. What makes you think you are one of the lucky 150 people on a daily basis? :p

I don't hate you Bliss, you seem like a nice and kind person and im just having a rough time with my own anger for the first time in years and ending up looking like the bad gal here. I guess im not used to lose in games :v

I defeated Dark Souls, Bloodborne no sweat (PvP was like swimming in cake) and all those "HARD" games that everyone had problems with, but now i finally find that rock in my boot (Talvish final form) and i get myself burnt in the process.

tumblr_nk6h9199UT1uo1owvo1_400.gif
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited July 13, 2018
    just because I see it all the time, Freedom of speech basically just means the government can't arrest you for things you say.

Freedom of speech =! Freedom of repercussions. If it was that free I'm pretty sure you'd hear cashiers telling customers to * off more.
    SheenaVeylaineDANIarts
  • SheenaSheena
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    just because I see it all the time, Freedom of speech basically just means the government can't arrest you for things you say.

Freedom of speech =! Freedom of repercussions. If it was that free I'm pretty sure you'd hear cashiers telling customers to * off more.

That wouldn't be too fruitful
  • TeasesTeases
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    pls no swearing, im christian
    GretaSherrilethalvirusTheNyanCat
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

And yet when the cashiers get told every ugly thing under the sun, I see 0 repercussions and instead a free meal given to the customer. What a wonderful world.
    BlissfulkillImaizumiGretaTheNyanCat
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Teases wrote: »

Yes, family-friendly please.
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Teases wrote: »

I'm Atheist. The only thing I worship is Spider-man.

Get behind me or fly! :trollface:

Angry-Spiderman-Meme-Blank.jpg

I highly comprehend why you have chosen to become an atheist, and I respect your decision at full force, however , there are signs all across history and all across the world that prove the existence of our , almighty , omnipotent , omnipresent , omnieverything God. If you have a couple of minutes, would you like to sit down, grab a cup of arizona ice tea and deliberate about the existence of our dear faithful God.
    [Deleted User]
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Poseidon does not agree
    RiddleTrickster
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
    Town Guard: Pssst, I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
    KensamaofmariSherri
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Alright folks, that’s enough for being off-topic.