Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Sandstorm Box is here!

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited July 15, 2018
    Everytime someone gets a bad drop, it should be accompanied by the tune of Darude-Sandstorm.

[video]
    Jazmyn
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Greta wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Do these versions of the outfits have any sort of pose?

Desert Guardian Outfit (F)
    Desert Guardian Outfit (M)
    Desert Warrior Outfit (F)
    Desert Warrior Outfit (M)

No, but the "Ancient" ones do.

Don't the Ancient ones just give the action to turn into a Kitty? They also have a pose :o?

Hmmm... You are actually right. I just realized now what these outfits actually do after you said that. I thought it was Transformation Medals, but i didn't see such item anywhere so it must be an action just like you said. :) Shame that these outfits don't have animation. Just imagine if your character could do an Egyptian dance while wearing that LOL.

I would have preferred an animation where it turns into a cat and rolls on the ground like the pet...though that might be annoying after a while? It's just so cute.

It'd be better if they had animation PLUS the trans to kitty.
    also, they missed a good opportunity to make commerce partners or some kind of Egyptian partner that does like... curses to a certain extent.
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    I've been wanting an Egyptian-themed outfit for YEARS now, so I'm really happy we've finally got some! :D
    JazmynMizukiHayama
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Everytime someone gets a bad drop, it should be accompanied by the tune of Darude-Sandstorm.
    [video]

We used to go on "field trips" in elementary school to a place that was called Skate City and they used to play this song... a lot... I feel so old hearing it now! D;
    Basically this:
    fced2cea286f11a9b8fd375abca29c65.jpg
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited July 17, 2018
    Any gacha with shadow crystals ( as an assured prize ) that boost gold rewards is good in my book
    DANIarts