Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Alban Knights Cheer Fans When?

TeasesTeases
Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
edited July 14, 2018 in General Chat
C'mon Nexon. I need to expand on my Talvish altar.

giphy.gif
IyasenuKingofrunesCrimsọntreasurehunty

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Finally someone cherishes Talvish. The poor guy probably had least love of all male Alban Knights.

I got to say Talvish looks kinda attractive in his "godly" form.
    Blissfulkill
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited July 15, 2018
    I also cherish and love Talvish. All through G21 I wore his armour, used his mini gem, and I really love the I <3 Talvish Tee. The Cheer Fan would complete the picture!
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 15, 2018
    I also cherish and love Talvish. All through G21 I wore his armour, used his mini gem, and I really love the I <3 Talvish Tee. The Cheer Fan would complete the picture!

Also Talvish's Waifu/Husbando Comrade title :)
    Kingofrunes
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Greta wrote: »

Also Talvish's Waifu/Husbando Comrade title :)

Oh yes I do have that as well.
  • TeasesTeases
    edited July 15, 2018

giphy.gif

me when Talvish just exists
    KingofrunesGreta
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 15, 2018
    Llywelyn will still be my best husbando of Alban Knights, but everyone else are ok too. Altam would be last in my list (sorry Altam, you just cry too much, i'm almost swimming in your tears :x).
    TeasesRadiant Dawn
  • NeroyNeroy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    edited July 15, 2018
    Llywelyn will still be my best husbando of Alban Knights, but everyone else are ok too. Altam would be last in my list (sorry Altam, you just cry too much, i'm almost swimming in your tears :x).

Idk I kinda like Altam's spirit, it always gives me such a "my hero academia" vibe off his spirit and charisma and part 2 really sent that type of feel when he protected you through so much. If anything the Alban knights just give off the vibe entirely now thinking about it.
  • TeasesTeases
    edited July 15, 2018
    Oh no, here come the Altam stans.
    Just kidding. He's alright.
  • GretaGreta
    Neroy wrote: »

Idk I kinda like Altam's spirit, it always gives me such a "my hero academia" vibe off his spirit and charisma and part 2 really sent that type of feel when he protected you through so much. If anything the Alban knights just give off the vibe entirely now thinking about it.

Exactly. I don't like that anime lol. Not my cup of tea.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 15, 2018
    Finally someone cherishes Talvish. The poor guy probably had least love of all male Alban Knights.

tenor.gif?itemid=5259457

Plus there seems to be an indication that we will see another sequel of the alban knights involving him.
  • GretaGreta
    Gaea wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=5259457

There are plenty of threads full of spoilers so... :trollface:

Plus there seems to be an indication that we will see another sequel of the alban knights involving him.

Wow really...? Why? I demand more Llywelyn then. I want to find out about his past more and we need more moments with him since he just got in G21 :(

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 15, 2018

tenor.gif?itemid=5259457

There are plenty of threads full of spoilers so... :trollface:

Wow really...? Why? I demand more Llywelyn then. I want to find out about his past more and we need more moments with him since he just got in G21 :(

Because Altam was able to wrench the elder's sword out of your character, a couple characters found that very strange because only the elder can pull the blade free. Towards the end Llywelyn indicated some kind of prophecy within his book that implicated Altam.

I guess in the future he becomes an elder and becomes almost as powerful as you? Maybe Altam will become evil or something, or perhaps his existence is the very thing that will save Erinn.

Stay tuned!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Teases wrote: »

giphy.gif

me when Talvish just exists

Seems like Talvish is such a...Teases, huh?

B)
    Teases
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Talvish is very attractive <3 Even outside his godly form
    My heart is still yearning for Merlin though. Merlin has won me over.
  • Jragon0Jragon0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    I love Talvish. He will always be cherished by me. I wish I won the acrylic stand at Anime Expo but the table mat with all chibis including Talvish is good enough. Talvish title, Talvish 2nd title, armor set, mini gem, I love Talvish shirt, made a Talvish butler. I am ready for the bag and pixel balloon!
    BlankeyeFayeKaiba
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    edited July 15, 2018
    Funnily enough Talvish is the most husbando-ed Knight in Mabi Korea. Probably because in the Korean version he straight up tells the Milletian that "He likes them" in G20 which can be interpreted as platonic or romantic depending on what you feel like. :P
    In NA they translated that line to "I have nothing but respect for you." Oof, Right in the feel bads.
    Also the Korean version of Talvish's Comrade title is "Who is Together with Talvish"! We really got snuffed out of Talvish husbando material in NA.
    Imaizumi
  • TeasesTeases
    Jragon0 wrote: »
    Talvish title, Talvish 2nd title, armor set, mini gem, I love Talvish shirt, made a Talvish butler. I am ready for the bag and pixel balloon!

fdjakljfklsjklf SAME???
  • TeasesTeases
    edited July 15, 2018
    Blankeye wrote: »
    In NA they translated that line to "I have nothing but respect for you." Oof, Right in the feel bads.

Probably to keep it PG because this is a Christian game. :^)
    KakiPi
  • Jragon0Jragon0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410

Let me forever together with Talvish
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

Ah yes, my Welsh/Celtic/Gaelic Christian game.
    KakiPi