Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

how to deal with Tagar for weak players

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited July 16, 2018 in Help
I already did Tagar 5 times and 4 of them failed because of running out of pillars (i guess my timing is wrong or dropped pillar on wrong angle)
lured Tagar almost all the time and destroyed Pillars when shes near but she doesn't get knocked down all the time
maybe cant get the right timing cause it sort of takes 1-3 hits to drop the pillars even if i'm using same weapon

also tried that method with hydra but doesnt work with me, probably my hydra is too low

also want to ask if the difficulty is related to current level (current level 128)

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    I already did Tagar 5 times and 4 of them failed because of running out of pillars (i guess my timing is wrong or dropped pillar on wrong angle)
    lured Tagar almost all the time and destroyed Pillars when shes near but she doesn't get knocked down all the time
    maybe cant get the right timing cause it sort of takes 1-3 hits to drop the pillars even if i'm using same weapon

also tried that method with hydra but doesnt work with me, probably my hydra is too low

also want to ask if the difficulty is related to current level (current level 128)

She needs to be inside the red circle, not merely be near it. You can attack the pillar a few times before committing to lure her to it so you only need to use 1 hit to drop it on her.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    If you can't even deal with Tagar at the very start of g21 Part 2 then i suggest becoming a little stronger before going further because you got no chance defeating final boss.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Greta wrote: »
    If you can't even deal with Tagar at the very start of g21 Part 2 then i suggest becoming a little stronger before going further because you got no chance defeating final boss.

I would agree with that
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Gonna need a fast mount too, if you don't have one yet. Preferably one that can also attack while mounted.

All mission difficulties in G21 are fixed to basic.
  • RudeCrowRudeCrow
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    From experience, a Beginner Thoroughbred is fast enough to avoid Tagar's Reaper WM.

For the pillar portion, use Divine Link and have your pet rest by the red pillar, while you stay a good distance away.
    If Tagar is Reaper WM into the red circle, run in and destroy the pillar (usually takes 2 hits).

After doing the pillar thing twice, you get to fight her normally.
    As a Human or Giant, I had a pretty easy time cheesing with Lance Charge while on a Beginner Thoroughbred.
    As an Elf, I just shot at her point blank while mounted on the Beginner Thoroughbred.

Also, what matters are your stats. The Human character used was roughly Total Lv180 at the time but still had a pretty easy time.