Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Becoming Hungry

KryoKryo
Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
edited January 16, 2017 in Help
So I'm trying to finish my quest I've had for years now where I need to eat 150 different foods in the collection journal. I know eating makes your character blow up if you're full so I'm trying to get my hunger down. Right now I'm playing dead on my homestead with 0 stam, but I'm wondering if there is a quicker way to make yourself hungry?
  1. Is there?5 votes
    1. Yes, let me tell you!
       80% (4 votes)
    2. No, go away!
       20% (1 vote)

Comments

• NasumiRayneNasumiRayne
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,265
    edited January 16, 2017
    Keep meditation up. Mediation increases the hunger rate drastically at three times the rate. I myself use it all the time when I'm idling so I can jam more raw food down my throat for semi-permanent stat boosts that last till rebirth. Oldschool but it still works well.
    KryoSherri
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I don't think I have that skill, I'll have to get it then. :3
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    If you wanna test your unluckiness, you could touch the fountains that can randomly appear in dungeons.
    One of the random effects is that it'll lower your Hunger to the minimum for players, 50%
    Kryo
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    You can always afk at the hot springs to lose most of the weight. There is also the free weekly rebirth so you can get pretty close to that and rebirth to lose it and you won't be that big anymore. There are a variety of different ways to shave off the extra pounds you get over time in game from eating. I really wouldn't worry about it.
    Kryo