Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

◉ Pheo's Art Store ◉

PheoPheo
Mabinogi Rep: 3,510
edited August 5, 2018 in Art Creations
banner_base2_by_katherineviehl-dcghsgp.png
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ Welcome to Pheo's Art Store! ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
~USD Only~
Note: All spots currently filled, will bump thread when spots open. ^^

divider_by_katherineviehl-dcghr8s.png

Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by my artsy shop!

Many of you have been so awesome and kind to me over the past few years of my freebie threads. I love drawing you all for free, and I will definitely continue doing so here and there, on my freebie thread, but if you feel like buying a broke college kid some sushi in return for some art, I'd really appreciate ya!. ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Here's what I have to offer. All prices are per character, so if you'd like multiple characters, multiply these by the number of characters. :

Chibis (Fullbody only)

chibi_process_by_katherineviehl-dcghq9s.png

Progress Shot (Left Image): I mean... If you really want no color, $4
Flat Color (Center Image): $6
Detailed Color (Right Image): $8

More Chibi Examples From my Deviantart

Anime Style

anime_process_by_katherineviehl-dcghqc7.png

Prices vary by size and by technique. See handy guide below.

height_chart_by_katherineviehl-dcgkryt.png

Sketch + Color Example: (Rough lines, no detailed shading.)
aava_by_katherineviehl-dcczuv4.png

Lines + Color Example: (Clean, colored lines, solid block colors)
anime_full_flat_color_by_katherineviehl-dcgkubl.png

Full illustration Example: (Clean, colored lines with detailed colors)
amelie_by_katherineviehl-dccxte3.png

More Anime Examples from my Deviantart

Everyone has things they just aren't very good at drawing, here is a list of mine. If you ask for any of these, please keep in mind that I am not skilled at these. I'm willing to try to get it right if you do ask for them, though!

X Backgrounds
X Animals or Furries
X Manly Men™ (Basically muscles, beards, things like that.)

But you know, if you really want me to try to do these things I'll do my best. ;u;

I will not draw anything that is inappropriate for the forums!
Extra Fees:

Simple Background: Free (Like a solid colored circle or star or a pattern over a single color, include references if not easy to describe)
Background: +$5 (Landscape or otherwise a "scene" of some sort. Keep in mind I am not good at these u_u )
Excessive Detail: +$2 (Has to be really excessive, like a super detailed outfit paired with those crazy wings with the gears or ribbons and stuff. Something like that. Average to above average amounts of detail are fine.)

The Process:

1.Check the wait list to see if any spots are open.

Note: All spots currently filled. Will bump thread when spots open ^o^

2. Place your order by filling out this form and commenting it below! (Or you can message me here, or on deviantart)
References: (Picture of what you want drawn!)
Drawing Style: (Chibi or Anime, and your coloring preference.)
Size: (Only for anime style: choose from fullbody, thigh up, or bust.)
Extra Fees: (for detailed backgrounds, please describe in great detail or provide references!)
Pose: (optional)
Extra Info: (personality, background info etc. If there's a particular image you like on my deviantart, please mention it and I will replicate that style!)
Total Price: (for confirmation in both parties. Make sure you already have this amount in your paypal, and will have this amount in the future before ordering!)

3. If there is room on the waitlist, I will confirm your commission and begin working on it.

4. I will send you a heavily watermarked rough sketch for approval, and then a heavily watermarked cleaner line art for approval

5. This is where I ask for payment to continue! After final approval to go forward with the coloring, make sure to send me your paypal e-mail in a private message as well so I can send you an invoice.

6. Once paid in full, I will color! I'll send you the final commission image in high resolution. You may still request minor changes, but not huge pose reconstructions.

Waitlist
1. PM Commission 1 (B) sketch_complete_by_katherineviehl-dcgy6zp.png
2. PM Commission 2 (M) progress_bar_by_katherineviehl-dcgy6z7.png
3. PM Commission 3 (N) not_started_yet_by_katherineviehl-dcgy6z1.png

Note: It will likely take me between 3-7 (or more ><) days to complete a commission, so the lower on the wait list you are, the longer it will take to get your art! Currently the waitlist is only 3 spots, but I may open more spots later if the three in progress are close to done.

Things to remember:
- Because of college, sometimes I may be too busy to work on commissions! The wait may be extended.-
- If this happens, I will refuse to accept any payments if I feel I won't be able to finish the art in a timely manner. -
- All completed images will be posted publicly on my deviantart unless you specify privacy when you order.-
- Feel free to comment here or private message me if you have any questions! -

See More of My Art:

Deviantart
Youtube

AavaKrissyPootelMissFortuneodiietteChibisaiLaticijaNevineZjuraDANIartsKatherz

Comments

• ZjuraZjura
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    I missed the boat. T^T
    Pheo
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    edited July 19, 2018
    I hope the commissions are working out for you Pheo! Also it makes me happy you used the female version of my character to show some prices, that made me happy x'D
    you're art is hella worth the wait as well as time and money!
    am rooting for ya! >u< you deserve it!♥
    ZjuraPheo