Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Clarification needed: Inner tube totem coupon

HellkaizerHellkaizer
Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
edited July 19, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Though we'd gotten a Crit damage totem to go along with crit chance, like the totem coupon says
3b4beade1227e364e37fdcc30cd11ef8.png
11685e0de5136205a8068099ec69c2ff.png
But no, it's a regular crit chance totem. This is a pretty bad mistake, unless I'm dumb and don't understand how it works fully, it doesn't work with other crit totems either.
4c5e5ba361f009f1827c019ad59eb107.png

Kinda feeling scammed, I'd like my 50 ap pot instead please.
Blissfulkill

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 19, 2018
    It's because you have a Fez Coin. You can't use totems that have same effect. So yeah... That's why i didn't jump to buy one myself, because description said: "which boosts your Critical Damage", so i assumed that this is a Critical effect totem which i already have. Unless, you want to gamble and try to get better effect.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Greta wrote: »
    It's because you have a Fez Coin. You can't use totems that have same effect. So yeah... That's why i didn't jump to buy one myself, because description said: "which boosts your Critical Damage", so i assumed that this is a Critical effect totem which i already have. Unless, you want to gamble and try to get better effect.

So the description of the coupon in the shop isn't accurate then as it states "will boost your critical damage" then ingame it says "will boost your criticals" which are different things.
    Blissfulkill
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 19, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

So the description of the coupon in the shop isn't accurate then as it states "will boost your critical damage" then ingame it says "will boost your criticals" which are different things.

Yeah i noticed that when i was reading your thread. It kinda confused me too, but decided not to risk, because i felt that it's unlikely that this is Critical Damage Totem, since all we had in past was simple Critical Totems.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

Yeah i noticed that when i was reading your thread. It kinda confused me too, but decided not to risk, because i felt that it's unlikely that this is Critical Damage Totem, since all we had in past was simple Critical Totems.

We recently had pet totems, magic attack totems, movement speed totems.... a Blissfulkill can hope, can't they?
    MizukiHayamaRadiant Dawn
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer

We recently had pet totems, magic attack totems, movement speed totems.... a Blissfulkill can hope, can't they?

Basically my train of thought too, didn't see it as an impossibility that we'd get a crit damage totem.
    LF>AP 50 pot FeelsBadMan.
  • GretaGreta
    I actually have Critical Damage Totem...

rs6lp45.png

*shrugs*
    Hellkaizer
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    e5669c73cf44869952d4435024ec0396-png.jpg

Yeah, here it is.
    IyasenuMizukiHayamaImaizumistarkiller1286Radiant DawnBlissfulkill
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Almost tried to buy one myself, glad its to good to be true.....

I want my crit damage ; w ;
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Yay people did the science before I got scammazed... You're not getting refunded for getting screwed over by the description, are you.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Yay people did the science before I got scammazed... You're not getting refunded for getting screwed over by the description, are you.

4c3ccabb5d7f15c810d39d46c9448e1c.png

Nexon's support has been pretty top tier lately tbh.
    LongSlyGretastarkiller1286BronzebreakRadiant DawnZephyrmaruYorozuyaVeylaineJazmynImaizumiand 2 others.
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    edited July 27, 2018
    Please do not dodge the language filter.

I appreciate the fact that you're misleading...

critical_damage.png

It actually boosts critical rate...
  • TrythisTrythis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,170
    edited July 27, 2018