Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unable to rebirth

MauricedarkMauricedark
Mabinogi Rep: 310
in Technical Support
I last played on December 30th, after updating the game, I tried playing it today.
I am now unable to rebirth (first two screenshots). Changing my eye color doesn't help, and the third screenshot shows what happens if I try using Randomize.
I use an Intel integrated graphics card and Windows 10.
Graphics for the video card were updated during this time period, but this doesn't seem like a graphic issue.
https://1drv.ms/f/s!As1kdBZHhRX-gWgBRiAG3BxZ-0Qx

Comments

• ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Hello. I wonder if the client didn't update properly and thus causing this issue. You may need to reinstall the client, unless others have suggestions. You can also try verifying the game files if you have the game linked to Steam or the Nexon launcher, though I've never looked into doing this for the launcher.

If you're still unable to rebirth after today's maintenance and if you haven't done so already, please file a customer support ticket so a GM can assist you with this matter in case it could be an issue with the character itself.
    Mauricedark
  • MauricedarkMauricedark
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Repairing it really fixed this and some minor issues I had.
    How weird my game broke after a successful update (that included an installation verification)
    Thank you for the help!
    [Deleted User]