Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Connous Beach Vacation Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited July 19, 2018 in Vault
It's time to have some fun under the sun! Head to the Connous Beach Metallurgy Site to take a load off and get a sweet tan. Each day you will receive a Vacation Box and a cocktail. Earn coins to redeem for some cool prizes, like the Aloha Polar Bear Whistle, Aloha White Elephant Whistle, Couple's Aloha Vacation Wear Box, and much more! Check out the full details here!

header_connousbeach.jpg

Connous Beach Vacation Event
Event Dates: Thursday, July 19, After Maintenance - Thursday, August 9, Before Maintenance

Event Details

• Log in during the event period to receive a Wings of a Goddess to the Connous Beach Metallurgy Site.
  • Register a main character at Hafgan located inside the Tropical Pineapple Drink Stand.
  • Once you registered your main character, you will receive a cocktail and a Vacation Box.

Vacation Coin Details

Collect Coins to redeem at Hafgan for cool rewards!

• Weekdays Daily Login - 1 Vacation Coin
  • Weekday Consecutive Login - 1 Vacation Coin
  • Stay logged in for 36 minutes - 2 Vacation Coins
  • Login on the weekend - 5 Vacation Coins
  • Complete a daily Shadow Mission of Tara - 1 Vacation Coin
  • Complete a daily Shadow Mission of Tailteann - 1 Vacation Coin
  • Login for 7 consecutive days - 1 Special Vacation Coin
  • Login for 10 consecutive days - 2 Special Vacation Coin
  • Login for a total of 15 days - Dazzling Dude/Brilliant Babe 1st Title Coupon (Luck +25)
  • Login for a total of 18 days - Ray of Sunshine 2nd Title Coupon

Hafgan's Vacation Shop

Exchange Vacation Coins for any of the items below!

Special Vacation Shop
  • Couple's Aloha Vacation Wear Box (contains both male and female) - 5 Special Vacation Coins
  • Men's Aloha Vacation Wear Box - 4 Special Vacation Coins
  • Women's Aloha Vacation Wear Box - 4 Special Vacation Coins
  • Aloha Polar Bear Whistle - 4 Special Vacation Coins
  • Aloha White Elephant Whistle - 4 Special Vacation Coins
  • Couple's Vacation Wear Box (contains both male and female)- 4 Special Vacation Coins
  • Men's Vacation Wear Box - 3 Special Vacation Coins
  • Women's Vacation Wear Box - 3 Special Vacation Coins
  • Tanning Shades (Bronzed Skin) - 2 Special Vacation Coins
  • Tanning Shades (Dark Bronzed Skin) - 2 Special Vacation Coins
  • Tanning Shades (Pink Sunburnt Skin) - 2 Special Vacation Coins

Summer Essentials
  • Hawaiian Swimsuit (F) - 3 Vacation Coins
  • Hawaiian Swimsuit (M) - 3 Vacation Coins
  • Hawaiian Bracelet (F) - 2 Vacation Coins
  • Hawaiian Bracelet (M) - 2 Vacation Coins
  • Hawaiian Hair Blossom - 2 Vacation Coins
  • Hawaiian Hairband - 2 Vacation Coins
  • Campfire Kit - 1 Vacation Coins
  • Fireworks Kit - Nao - 1 Vacation Coins
  • Heart Shaped Fireworks Kit - 1 Vacation Coins
  • Ice Party Popper Kit - 1 Vacation Coins
  • Party Popper Kit - 1 Vacation Coins

Vacation Shop
  • Perfect Skill Reset Capsule (15 Days) - 65 Vacation Coins
  • Forgetful Potion (15 Days) - 65 Vacation Coins
  • Trade Unlock Potion (15 Days) - 65 Vacation Coins
  • Enchant Protection Potion (15 Days) - 65 Vacation Coins
  • Pet Rebirth Potion (15 Days) - 65 Vacation Coins
  • Protective Red Upgrade Stone (15 Days) - 65 Vacation Coins
  • Protective Blue Upgrade Stone (15 Days) - 65 Vacation Coins
  • Platinum Hammer of Durability (15 Days) - 65 Vacation Coins
  • Artisan Upgrade Removal Kit (15 Days) - 65 Vacation Coins
  • Special Vacation Coin - 30 Vacation Coins
  • Special Dungeon Pass Box (24 hr.) - 30 Vacation Coins
  • Talent Reset Capsule (15 Days) - 10 Vacation Coins
  • Rusty Hammer of Proficiency (15 Days) - 10 Vacation Coins
  • Age Potion - 9-yr-old - 10 Vacation Coins
  • Age Potion - 18-yr-old - 10 Vacation Coins
  • Pet Age Potion - Age 1 - 10 Vacation Coins
  • Vacation Tube Totem: Critical Boost Totem - 4 Vacation Coins
  • Vacation Box (15 Days) - 4 Vacation Coins
  • June Bug (15 Days) - 4 Vacation Coins
  • Cosmopolitan (15 Days)(Quantity: 3) - 4 Vacation Coins
  • Mojito (15 Days) - 4 Vacation Coins
  • Martini (15 Days) - 4 Vacation Coins
  • Blue Hawaii (15 Days) - 4 Vacation Coins
  • Pina Colada (15 Days)(Quantity: 2) - 4 Vacation Coins
  • Long Island Ice Tea (15 Days) - 4 Vacation Coins
  • Nao Soul Stone (15 Days) - 2 Vacation Coins

ijorfjklfejklfesjkflse2.png

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    edited July 20, 2018
    Can you please tell us what's the inventory space of the aloha pets?

Edit: Nvm, found it.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Those tanning shades...
    Well that's one way Elves can have darker skin, finally.
    NegumikoZeoMiDZKnightdog
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Those tanning shades...

anything is a start, at least it shows that some of our suggestions here are actually being taken seriously. the team appears to be trying harder to listen to the community this year and I appreciate their efforts. plus a new Iria event finally, as Iria gets almost no events so it is a nice change and putting it in Connous where the elves live really shows that suggestion for darker skin tones for elves was given some serious thought. thanks for the awesome event :)
    Sphyra21Zeo
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    i hope its a way... so far when i try on the shade sin preview, they do nothing... plus i dont see any of the character above being elves... so...still *squinting*
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    edited July 19, 2018
    So does this mean you can only get 7 special vacation coins? Or am I misunderstanding it somehow? Besides buying it from the stop for 30 vacation coins I mean.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Those tanning shades...

anything is a start, at least it shows that some of our suggestions here are actually being taken seriously. the team appears to be trying harder to listen to the community this year and I appreciate their efforts. plus a new Iria event finally, as Iria gets almost no events so it is a nice change and putting it in Connous where the elves live really shows that suggestion for darker skin tones for elves was given some serious thought. thanks for the awesome event :)

What positive thinking! Really brightens my day. :)
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    So I was chatting with the NPC and then he offered something strange...

AZSa3.png

I didn't think he would seriously add a day to my counter lmao

Welp I guess my consecutive logins are higher than my total logins now
    CDMaril
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Those tanning shades...

I agree! While I would LOVED to have the skintones be the actual options for the elves because it’s a permanent solution that the majority of players have been asking for years now... doing two items that give you the two dark skintones is a start, at least - for the elves to use right now while we continue to wait for the skintone options to be added onto the elves! So the sunglasses that give you the dark skintone will have to do for now and I also have a reason to start being bit more active on Mabinogi again now! :)
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    i hope its a way... so far when i try on the shade sin preview, they do nothing... plus i dont see any of the character above being elves... so...still *squinting*

If I recall something correctly, previewing the crowns that change your skintone doesn’t show the skintone in the preview window so I believe there’s nothing to be worried about!
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Yombo wrote: »
    So does this mean you can only get 7 special vacation coins? Or am I misunderstanding it somehow? Besides buying it from the stop for 30 vacation coins I mean.

Where do you see that we get seven Special Vacation Coins? I just see three:

Login for 7 consecutive days - 1 Special Vacation Coin
    Login for 10 consecutive days - 2 Special Vacation Coin
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    MiDZ wrote: »

They're talking about in total by the end of the event.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    edited July 20, 2018
    MiDZ wrote: »

697232f93b.png

The in-game info.
    For a total of 7, barring any broken streaks.
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Oh, I see. Thank you Iyasenu and LongSly. I was thinking that you only got coins when you hit the 7 and 10 days once.
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    edited July 20, 2018
    Now if I did my math right, you can get Vacation Coins at most between 132 and 159... Two things I'm unsure of. Do the Weekday Daily/Consecutive Login coins stack with Login on Weekend coins (being 6 or 7 coins)? Do you only get 5 coins per weekend or on Sat and Sun for a total of 10?

Details:
    The event lasts 22 days (countering before the Aug 9th maint). I believe the event refreshes every day, midnight server time, including the quest to complete a shadow mission daily (even if the shadow mission daily hasn't renewed yet).

*Weekdays Daily Login: Max you can get is 22 (after registering; or 16 if don't stack with Weekend Logins)
    *Weekday Consecutive Login: Max you can get is 21 (or 15 if don't stack with Weekend Logins)
    *Shadow Mission Dailies for both Tail and Tara: 21 each (you won't get a new SM daily on the final day until after maint.)
    *Online for one Erinn day (36 mins): Max you can get is 44.
    *Login on Weekend: Max you can get is either 15 or 30, as the event will last throughout 3 weekends (unsure if you'll get 5 on sat and 5 on sun for 10 total, or only 5 total per weekend.)
    TweliePraxtion
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Anyone know if the June Bug drink works like a golden exp fruit giving a 500% exp boost to your current level or is a 500% combat exp multiplier like a combat exp potion?
  • EdethaEdetha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    FYI: The totem he gives is NOT crit damage, it's crit rate.
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    I'm pleased to announce the toenails (beach vacation pedicure from the outfit boxes in rewards shop) are absolute nightmare fuel. I love it XD

also they are not gender restricted and they come with the male outfits
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    I'm pleased to announce the toenails (beach vacation pedicure from the outfit boxes in rewards shop) are absolute nightmare fuel. I love it XD

also they are not gender restricted and they come with the male outfits

They give you toenails, but not well-defined toes!
    It's like you're putting toenail-shaped stickers on your feet blobs.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Make sure to redeem your coins before maintenance! I suggest doing so by the end of today!

Also, I use the pedicure item with the Desert Guardian items since I currently can't find the actual shoes on the market and my Transparent Shoes mysteriously disappeared from my inventory one day. :( It's okay.
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    Thanks to careful planning and the overpowered abomination that is Chain Slash, my brother and I were able to get every single new event item for each of our accounts, plus the Hawaiian sets which had eluded us so far. I enjoyed the event more than I care to admit.