Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This is your local MabiConnus Weather Forcast!♫♪♫♪

FroglordFroglord
Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
edited July 19, 2018 in General Chat

Hello and welcome one and all! This is your host Froglord here.

Today we're having a wonderful week, full of surprises and plot twists from the new update! Things are really heating up in Mabinogi, and all of Erinn!!! So much so that the local populace takes a load off at one of Iria's local attractions; The Connus Beach Party!

Grab your drinks, sip away in the sunshine.... and remember! ♪♥♪♥

559ae3a624e06.png

Good weather brings more than your average beach Comber...
This News Report was sponsored by Ferghus's repairs "I break it, you buy it"

violetkittPromestein

Comments

• Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited July 19, 2018
    If you're on Alexina it seems you should expect lots of Field Bosses courtesy of someone who stockpiled Monster Summoning Urns for the explicit purpose of disrupting events like this.

Sigh...
  • FroglordFroglord
    069.jpg

I promised to leave a warning, and don't you worry, I don't plan to ruin anything!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited July 20, 2018
    Except there is a bigger price to be paid, considering that you could be shaving off hours of someone's meditation experience potions. :/

Holy water is one thing, but wasted meditation? Really dude?
  • FroglordFroglord
    hqdefault.jpg
    AAHHHH! YOU'RE RIGHT, I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE AFK DRINKS!!!
  • Ryuzaki/LRyuzaki/L
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Lmao bring in all the summons please.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    @Froglord

You're a real....Sun of a Beach, you know that?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Wow, that's messed up. Don't even try to summon any monsters in this event... Otherwise, you are risking to get banned.
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    On one hand, that concept alone is funny, but given at what's at stake here, don't do it in practice...

Last thing we need is a real life Megumin of sorts...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 20, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Wow, that's messed up. Don't even try to summon any monsters in this event... Otherwise, you are risking to get banned.

DO IT!
    DO IT!!
    DO IT!!!

tumblr_nruzjuqoqi1uzae1ko1_500.gif
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    giphy.webp
    Sherri
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Beware of Heat Rave
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 20, 2018
    And please, record a video, and post it here. :)

giphy.gif
    KingEphy
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 20, 2018
    Not funny. Imagine if person buys one of those drinks that gives you exp while using Rest and they decide to rest on those nice tanning chairs for that and a single trolling guy just comes in and ruins everything, thinking that this is an innocent joke. Poor players might be laying dead for hours and hours for nothing...
    LongSlyKageitoTwelie
  • Kitt15Kitt15
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    edited March 20, 2020
    //
    GretaLongSly
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Not funny. Imagine if person buys one of those drinks that gives you exp while using Rest and they decide to rest on those nice tanning chairs for that and a single trolling guy just comes in and ruins everything, thinking that this is an innocent joke. Poor players might be laying dead for hours and hours for nothing...
    Kitt15 wrote: »
    Could also entirely crash the game for some people. Mine crashed just going to the beach on Alexina and it would be worse with monster summoning. Not a massive deal but it's super annoying. Also, I don't know if anyone else gets this, but if the game crashes the Nexon launcher still registers Mabinogi as being currently active so I have to log out of the Nexon launcher and then log back in just so I can open Mabi again. Is it really worth having so many people angry lol?

I keep crashing when I idle at the beach after 1-2 erinn days on Ruairi server... currently idling away from the beach, despite want to rest in a kiddie pool...
  • TeasesTeases
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    whelp.jpg

Pressing "F" to pay respects.
  • MeridisMeridis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    do you need to afk there? After one of the hacking incidents some years ago, I thought we all kinda agreed that the best place to afk is in your own private areas like homestead and the knights training grounds...
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Teases wrote: »
    whelp.jpg

Pressing "F" to pay respects.

Leave the poor thing alone, he just wants his Mojitos!
    TeasesVeylaineSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Meridis wrote: »
    do you need to afk there? After one of the hacking incidents some years ago, I thought we all kinda agreed that the best place to afk is in your own private areas like homestead and the knights training grounds...

Don't spread useless FUD here, thanks. And some people like to afk at certain places.
  • MeridisMeridis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    Meridis wrote: »

Don't spread useless FUD here, thanks. And some people like to afk at certain places.

wait, what? This was a serious question and now I'm just confused.