Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Def/Prot on Robes

JJJJ
Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
edited July 22, 2018 in Help
It seems robes can have prot/def now. When did this happen? I'm guessing it's from high quality tailoring.
Robes provide no Defense and no Protection and are generally used aesthetically to conceal visible clothes/armor.

r9g3WFd.png

Hope you still have a Tribal Bird Robe sewing pattern.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yuuuup i still have Tribal Bird Robe sewing pattern. Not even used once, was planning to make one myself when i'll reach Tailoring r1, SOMEDAY...
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Someone need to confirm but I think it’s Dan 3 effect coz when I crafted mine it has 1 protection as well (I’m dan 3)
  • MikuV3MikuV3
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,325
    edited July 22, 2018
    Tailoring Dan 2+ bonus
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    It's the rank bonus for having Dan 2 or higher Tailoring.
    35fa185530.png
    Not from quality, though, just high rank.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I see. That's nice, but i'll never have Dan 3 Tailoring. R.I.P.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Greta wrote: »
    I see. That's nice, but i'll never have Dan 3 Tailoring. R.I.P.

At least once you get to the whole "retraining" part of taking Dan tests, it's doable by just spamming Hairbands, if you're a level 200 Tailoring Talent using an EXP 2 Tailoring Kit.
    GretaImaizumiBlissfulkillTwelie