Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Recovery of a VERRY old account

iiKekeTheDolliiiiKekeTheDollii
Mabinogi Rep: 730
edited July 23, 2018 in Help
when mabinogi was still considered brand new ( age wise ) i had made an account unforchantely many years past i wanted to get on but discovered i couldn't and i know exactly why. its because i don't remember my password HOWEVER. that being said..... this is the situation..... my email account from a website was mysterious removed or something. so now i cannot get in. or change anything i never purchased anything so..... i'm not sure what or how i'm gonna recover it because the email account i had for it i cannot still do it. so.......................... suggestions? is there an option to switch the email out for a new email since that email account no longer exists due to unable to get into it and it disappearing all of the sudden?

Comments

• iiKekeTheDolliiiiKekeTheDollii
    Purchased because mainly alot of websites might ask for credit card infomation if this is the situation
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    All I can recommend is submitting a ticket. They will ask you a series of security questions and might ask for a photo ID. If everything suffices they can update your email and then you can do password recovery on the website. Good luck!
  • RiddleTricksterRiddleTrickster
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,585
    Is it a Yahoo email? Gmail? which ever one it is, try see if you can remake the same email you had. I's like rebuilding back up a house with the same address, the mail will go to it. If you can, you will be able to send the recovery for your password again.
    Greta
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited July 24, 2018
    Oh wait nevermind.
    They changed the login to emails form user names.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Is it a Yahoo email? Gmail? which ever one it is, try see if you can remake the same email you had. I's like rebuilding back up a house with the same address, the mail will go to it. If you can, you will be able to send the recovery for your password again.

If it's been a REALLY long time and it's YAHOO the email may no longer exist because yahoo actually deletes old and inactive emails.
    Imaizumi
  • MisuchanMisuchan
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    You can always make the old yahoo account if someone else has not taken it though and yeah customer service should be able to collect first last name, birth date, transaction details and a copy of ID to verify your account (some newer accounts actually dont have a fist and last name... odd). I just had to verify my account details and it was pretty simple. Just include all of this your old account username and the email on it and the support team will be able to help pretty fast actually... You can even use the live chat though I'm not sure if they would do it all for you there or just make a ticket for you with all the information.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Once they submit the ticket they can live chat.
  • iiKekeTheDolliiiiKekeTheDollii
    edited July 24, 2018
    ok..... so ID i don't got one yet i'm waiting for it still ( i turned 18 in january so thats when we decided to get my ID months later ) . but the birthday infomation might be incorrect as i was below 13. i've never purchased anything. so thats out of the question. username i cannot remember because this account is really old and i was little so i probably messed up what i meant to name my character as xD Anyways First and Last name i'll be able to do. ( i hope ... ) or at least i'll try to guess because well. again i was below 13. so i'm not sure what i would of put because of my mom saying don't fill out forms with real life infomation. you know... internet safety but the Email i can do definitely!

also my email for this character i'm trying to restore is a comcast email. but something happened to it and i never found out what happened to it.