Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild... wow...

RocisRocis
Mabinogi Rep: 985
in Town Square
So Nintendo new Zelda game coming out March 3rd 2017, its gonna be a release title for the Nintendo switch, and my my The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild really takes my breath away (lol get it?) anyways I'm already in love with this game, and I'm buying the Nintendo Switch just because of this game. (that must sound really crazy but look at this trailer)

Anyways, this game is big, even bigger than Skyrim and Witcher 3 combined. This games sound track is beautiful, the sound track includes remakes of songs from the classic zelda game. I cant wait to get this and the Nintendo switch. Tell me in the comments what you think about The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
(and im sorry most of the stuff I said is my own opinion, im just gushing over this lol)
  1. Are you excited about the game?7 votes
    1. Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes and Yes!
       71% (5 votes)
    2. nope.avi
       29% (2 votes)

Comments

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Love the series and I fully expect this to be amazing, especially since Monolith was involved to some extent. And what little voice acting they showed well pretty well done.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited January 16, 2017
    Yeah I will devote a few months to it when it comes out on PC. It's gorgeous.

That american crying was weak. SHAME.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    ....Did they say they were wanting to do a PC port? Nintendo as a whole rarely puts anything to PC, unless you count emulators (in which case, you're gonna be waiting a long time for the Wii U emu to get finished).
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Gaea said:

Yeah I will devote a few months to it when it comes out on PC. It's gorgeous.

That american crying was weak. SHAME.
    Since when does Nintendo release on pc?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    I got goosebumps from the trailer. @.@ Must get Switch, must get Zelda. <3
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 16, 2017
    >_>
    <_<

BAH FINE...time to go buy a wii u. (Sorry been up for 2 days straight, forgive me brains). O_o;;;

OH GOD WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME I ALREADY HAVE A WII U...

SEPUKU!!!
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I'm not really buying into the switch unless Splatoon2 doesn't get a WiiU version, but I def loved that Zelda trailer. It was so beautiful, makes me want to get the game even more.
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    I was really impressed by the trailer and really want to play it, but I won't have time or extra money for it. Q_Q
  • RocisRocis
    lol im glad that everyone likes the game c: also this game comming out for pc, wow I would buy that in a heart beat lol
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    @Rocis Ok calming down...yeah I thought that was what I remembered them saying too. Or am I still crazy? >_>;;;
  • RocisRocis
    @Gaeu I'm still getting goosebumps from the trailer, and if this game does come out for pc, im gonna take a break from mabi lol
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited January 16, 2017
    I really do recall something about plans for pc. I am having trouble finding news articles for it atm though.

I mean honestly why not?
  • ShoogShoog
    Ooooh if it does happen to come to pc then sorry Nintendo. D: I love my PC more than spending $300 for a console that I will only use for a tiny handful of games. I never owned a Wii or Wii U before since most games for them never interested me. I haven't played any Zelda games since Twilight Princess, minus handheld ones. So I've missed out on Skyward Sword. Gonna keep fingers crossed if they decide to port this one to PC.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yeah...I still can't find anything. Perhaps it was just a sad rumor at the time. Sorry folks.
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    I'm super excited for this game. Not only is it beautiful and the voice acting seems amazing, but I'm excited to see where it falls on the Zelda timeline. It seems, from the trailer, it's come off of a 'bad ending' of a previous zelda game. That's so exciting!
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Gaea said:

Yeah...I still can't find anything. Perhaps it was just a sad rumor at the time. Sorry folks.
    I did a quick search before replying since I don't really follow their announcements and could very well have missed a pc version. Nothing turned p so I just assumed there is no such thing.

Besides why release on pc when you can release it on this new 300$ system? Only some games are on pc because of their publishers.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Good thing I have a wii u. It will give me a reason to start using it again. LOL.
  • ShoogShoog
    Sadness. Hopes and dreams shattered! D:
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    It's doubtful that it will be released on PC since Link and Mario do such a good job of selling Nintendo units.

Then again, this is the LoZ to shatter all preconceptions we've had from past Zelda titles so maybe we'll see blue Link talking while shooting his gun on the PC after all :)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Don't pull my heart strings anymore. TT^TT