Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

elephant/polarbear/both/niether

noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
edited July 27, 2018 in General Chat
I guess the tittle pretty much explains everything
so ill just have this poll about what u have chosen or will you choose to spend ur vacation coins or special vacation coins
it would be great if u guys could comment ur choice
  1. vacation event prizes u want to spend coins on66 votes
    1. aloha white elephant
       20% (13 votes)
    2. aloha polar bear
       2% (1 vote)
    3. outfits,tanning glasses, etc.
       6% (4 votes)
    4. special drinks
       33% (22 votes)
    5. other stuff (hammers,pots,upgradestones,capsules,etc.)
       8% (5 votes)
    6. vacation boxes and leave it all to the will of RNG gods
       0% (0 votes)
    7. both pets (if possible)
       15% (10 votes)
    8. combination of a pet and clothes or other stuff
       17% (11 votes)

Comments

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    ap drinks

BAR TENDER MORE MOJITOS! AND DONT GIVE ME ANY LIPABOUT LIMIT'S.I HAVE A GOD DAM MAGIC TALENT TREE TO MAX OUT

'HIC'
    violetkittMizukiHayamaIyasenuWolfandWolfYorozuyaKingEphystarkiller1286JazmynCrimsọnYokkaichiand 14 others.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I want to get an elephant, mostly because it looks cute and I don't have an elephant pet yet.

It would be cool if they had a re-skin crab pet with a decorative drink stand on it's back and flowers on it's pincers, I would get that in a heartbeat. <3

The bear is kind of cute with it's little ukulele, but I'm still unsure.

After that, I'll order AP drinks until I pass out drunk.

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I would love to drown in some long island ice teas right now, with a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, and a nice big bottle of $40 wine for a romantic interstice with my wives. I say take whatever makes you the most gracefully wasted. I had a couple exams, and now...

Oh! You mean in game! Well then...You are getting so much AP per day you can actually AP train some skills with utter impunity if you are like me.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I'm more of a margarita person, but that's not an option here.

But hm... you get some Special coins for getting log-in streaks alone, and those can't be used to buy drinks, so maybe you can get a pet with those.
    Maybe the Elephant, since it should have that watersplash buff skill, which isn't particularly useful, but it's still cute to use.

I mean, you could get one of the outfit boxes, but they aren't to my taste, so I'd probably get a pet.
    Or one of those sunglasses, if you don't get one from the RNG box you can get daily.
    Blissfulkill
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Elephant amd some of the equipment, I guess. I have not really taken the time to actually look.
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    I like the outfits and sadly have poor luck in the RNG department but I love pets so I'll grab the bear or elephant first then off to chug AP potions. mojitos.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I need an elephant to cross the Alps.
    Potions/cocktails come next.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Getting drunk on mojitos for dayz~
    Kensamaofmari
  • IscaroitIscaroit
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    Whaddaya mean "Sir, it's 6AM, the store isn't even open yet and I can't, in good conscious, serve you another alcoholic beverage"? I HAVE GOD DAMN SKILLS TO RANK HERE!
    Gaby5011
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    -No interest in playing the game to train skills, so don't care for the ap drink, training exp drink, or any of the stuff like red upgrade stones, prof hammers, enchant prot.. etc
    -I have plenty of pets, so don't care for the whistles
    -The outfits are hideous, so no thanks.

Maybe the tanning glasses.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    drink-all-the-mojito.jpg
    KingEphyvioletkittKensamaofmaripawcalypseAeolys
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I am so intoxicated right now....wha, where am i? How am i here? What was i doing?
    WolfandWolf
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Oof, Gaea. So close and yet so far....

Anyway, one each of the pets and then the Iced Tea for 2x training for as long as we have these 2x skill EXP weekends for.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    Iyasenu wrote: »

But hm... you get some Special coins for getting log-in streaks alone, and those can't be used to buy drinks, so maybe you can get a pet with those.
    Maybe the Elephant, since it should have that watersplash buff skill, which isn't particularly useful, but it's still cute to use.

I mean, you could get one of the outfit boxes, but they aren't to my taste, so I'd probably get a pet.
    Or one of those sunglasses, if you don't get one from the RNG box you can get daily.

ummmm
    DJ9DWis.png
    Twelie
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited July 27, 2018
    noobodyzxz wrote: »

ummmm
    DJ9DWis.png

Those aren't "Special" coins... Those are just Vacation Coins...

I'm going to get the Elephant for sure, and hopefully the bear too. Pet collector. Then if I have any coins left, AP for sure.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    noobodyzxz wrote: »

ummmm
    DJ9DWis.png

Huh.
    It's a shame you misunderstood me, because it seems you put in some effort editing all that together.

I'm talking about "Special Vacation Coins", not the regular old "Vacation Coins".

You can get one every 7th consecutive login day or two every 10th.
    They can't be used to buy the drinks like the non-special ones can.

So don't worry, I'm aware of that shop tab and the use for both types of coins.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »

Sitting on a beach chair getting drunk and everyone around you getting destroyed by summoned bosses?
    edited July 27, 2018

Sitting on a beach chair getting drunk and everyone around you getting destroyed by summoned bosses?

*Wakes up to a bevy of corpses on a beach*

Well damn, that must been one hell of a party! I did not figure everyone would all be hungover now!

*Takes another sip and falls asleep*
    KensamaofmariRiddleTrickster
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

Well damn, that must been one hell of a party! I did not figure everyone would all be hungover now!

So you either get hammered by alcohol or hammered by a dragon then?

So you either get hammered by alcohol or hammered by a dragon then?

I bet the dragon just wants a drink too. :/

5f1.gif

Why don't we all get hammered together? Or hammer each other? :D
    IyasenuWolfandWolfKingEphyRadiant DawnKensamaofmari