Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Add item pages to the auction house

ArdawnArdawn
Mabinogi Rep: 730
edited July 26, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I find it a pain to look for items using the auction house currently. Hoping the item I want will pop up within the window that I just so happen to check it. My suggestion, use item pages. For example. When I search, 'bat dress,' in the AH, even though none will be listed, I can still go to the item's page. There you'll be able to look at recently sold items, when they were sold, prices, and even set notifications for when items are registered. A system like this would also reduce a lot of clutter for when you're just browsing

Just a QOL suggestion. Apologies if something similar was already suggested.
KrissyPootel
  1. Would you want this feature?9 votes
    1. Yes
       89% (8 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Maybe
       11% (1 vote)

Comments

• TaffytaTaffyta
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    Yes please even just being able to see price history would be so useful.
    KrissyPootel
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    It would definitely be something good to have since we can also see how frequently a item is sold, how much of it is on the market, etc. Or better yet, to actually see the item for a bit before committing to looking for one.
    KrissyPootel