Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

You know if the balloon event actually...

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited July 28, 2018 in General Chat
...dropped more skill seals, it would compliment the beach vacation event. But no...they made the drop rates abysmal and now there is barely anyone at this event. (On my server there is only "accmules" everywhere lol). I really wish they would do things where we can honestly and sincerely thank them for.

Also can we please stop with these filler events? We can honestly wait until you actually release content or events we want and have some calm periods. I mean there is plenty to constantly do as it is already.
JazmynTwelievioletkittoffwithyourheadsSherriHelsa

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Gaea wrote: »
    ...dropped more skill seals, it would compliment the beach vacation event. But no...they made the drop rates abysmal and now there is barely anyone at this event. (On my server there is only "accmules" everywhere lol). I really wish they would do things where we can honestly and sincerely thank them for.

Also can we please stop with these filler events? We can honestly wait until you actually release content or events we want and have some calm periods. I mean there is plenty to constantly do as it is already.

I want an event I can farm.

Starchip (lul I made so much gold off this one)
    Cat Bingo
    SAO Dungeon

anything like that pls.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    I only wanted the seals, instead I've been flooded with male wigs and potions.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I did the event right after maint a few times, got all junks. Never did it again since.

I don’t really mind tbh, since the rewards sucks so I don’t feel obligated to do the event. There’s already enough events running atm as it is.
  • CallantheCallanthe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    It would go really well with the mojito event, I mean the Connous beach event if the boxes didn't drop on the ground, but go straight to the inventory. Just use a meditation drink and afk on the landmark for free exp and items. Or even if you could pick the boxes up while sitting.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I don't know guys, but i got Skill Training Seal, AP Potion and few Balloon kits just by opening like 10 boxes...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    So lets change the topic a little bit. What events do you NEVER want to see again? I vote this one that's for sure.
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 29, 2018
    All i can think of is Street Cleaning Event at this moment...

Whenever i remember that event this comes to my mind:

Jazmynvioletkitt
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Sweep!

Yeah that one can go away forever.
    Helsa
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Hmm...
    I know they've never been brought back, but...

I hope they NEVER bring back the Mugwort Leaf Event or the Blessed Rain Event.

They were both essentially the same event, and they were both spectacularly terrible, both in function and reward.
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited July 29, 2018

Exactly how I feel right now.
    Greta wrote: »
    All i can think of is Street Cleaning Event at this moment...
    Sweep!

Yeah that one can go away forever.
    This.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    The temptation is real. It's hard to resist, but you don't have to do any of the events. It's just how beneficial it is to the player. Most of the players who afk and use alts already have their skills maxed out and hence their AP pool is huge. Tis why the Music Q via the Abb lake with Echo Stones atop of the Brionic AP repair and such exists to reduce and sink some points in there if you have excess.

Events like this help out lower level players and not so much for the higher tiers. This is a great filler event atop of things as people can train and gain recovery items. AP potion and skill training is always a plus and have always been abysmally low. I always like the small balloons and store some in my inventory. I just wish they were 1x1.
    MizukiHayama
  • LeoLeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    edited July 29, 2018
    I would love another Lorraine's Nightmare. That event was fun and challenging. Any event that was a combat challenge really kept my interest.
    IonGaby5011Imaizuminajee508Sherri
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited July 29, 2018
    Leo wrote: »
    I would love another Lorraine's Nightmare. That event was fun and challenging. Any event that was a combat challenge really kept my interest.

...would they bring the event-version back when there's already a permanent version at Festia...?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    KingEphy wrote: »

...would they bring the event-version back when there's already a permanent version at Festia...?

*Looks at last Festia Event*

Hopefully yes, based on past history no.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    So lets change the topic a little bit. What events do you NEVER want to see again? I vote this one that's for sure.

Pretty sure they made this one just for the heck of the ongoing heatwave.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    On the topic of festia, I really hope they add more attractions to it. It's a legitimate unique selling point of being an amusement park in a game and I really hope it doesn't end up neglected and lost to the ravages of time.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    On the topic of festia, I really hope they add more attractions to it. It's a legitimate unique selling point of being an amusement park in a game and I really hope it doesn't end up neglected and lost to the ravages of time.

My issue with the anniversary event is that it fails to take advantage of the attractions presented in previous iterations in Mabiland, but took them out. Which makes the 10th one of the most boring and lackadaisical affairs I have the displeasure of witnessing. :/

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    GTCvActium wrote: »

My issue with the anniversary event is that it fails to take advantage of the attractions presented in previous iterations in Mabiland, but took them out. Which makes the 10th one of the most boring and lackadaisical affairs I have the displeasure of witnessing. :/

They added/integrated some stuff from each, but could have done better.
    It ended up being another grind it out event that didn't make use enough of the available resources.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    KingEphy wrote: »

Because nobody plays that version and the rewards for doing so feel sad.

When I first came back to Mabi and hopped to Alexina Lorraine's Nightmare was an amazing source of exp and gold to me as a restarting player while being an awesome team challenge in what's an excessively solo game already.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 1, 2018