Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't redeem Karma Koin

ZephyrieZephyrie
Mabinogi Rep: 515
edited August 10, 2018 in Help
Hi! So I got a Karma Koin card for the new gacha, and when I was taken to the billing page and clicked on the redeem Karma Koin link it's... been loading for several minutes, just giving me a spinning wheel of death. I use Firefox as my browser but I've also tried, gasp, Internet Explorer.

Heeeelp I just want gachaaaaaa

Comments

• Starthepurple1Starthepurple1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    I'm having the same problem... i'm trying to redeem Karma koin also and yep all it does is load.
    I've tried 2 different computer but no luck.
  • Angel4Angel4
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    Even trying with Chrome it's not working. It keeps telling me there's a "Internal server error".....there goes plans for gacha pulls then?
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    If you are using an adblocker, try disabling it on that page. I run into similar problems when charging NX via PayPal.
  • Angel4Angel4
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    edited July 29, 2018
    I've turned off adblocker and even tried using other browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge), but it still gives the same 'internal server error' message.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I always use 'other methods', but that option isn't working either. just gives me a grey screen with a circle that keep spinning endlessly. maybe @katherz knows the cause?