Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More weapon Slots please?

BassBXBassBX
Mabinogi Rep: 670
edited August 2, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
So Japan and Korea Mabinogi have well over the +3 extra weapon slots we get. We are at g21 already and im beginning to wonder when we will get them. I love the convenience of having multiple gears at the ready instead of having to run through my inventory to pull out a weapon i need/want mid combat.

The general trend with weapon slots is have "entire sets" (optimized for that form of combat) or what ive been doing recently is disabling all the equipment slots except for weapons and there is 0 lag time when pulling out a new weapon. the thing is i use pretty much all weapon types and i would just find it more convenient to have more then 5 weapon slots when we have like 12+ viable combat forms.

best of all... it requires NX to maintain/obtain so its mutually beneficial.

Please Nexon =]
Bronzebreak
  1. Would you like to have more weapon slots? (Mainly applies to those who use them already)15 votes
    1. Yes
       67% (10 votes)
    2. No
       33% (5 votes)

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    If they did that I'd finally be able to wield every combat class in-game with no regrets. Please, do this. Please.
  • Neagan777Neagan777
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    edited August 2, 2018
    I think this would also be nice but I think stuff like this should be added VIP. I think even multiple gears should be part of VIP just like how the style tab is.
    Bronzebreak
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    I think part of the problem is making inventory irrelevant, although of course it pretty much has been since the inclusion of item bags.

I have also been a big voucher of us needing more skill slots for the same reasons. :P

I don't disagree with your suggestion though; would be pretty neat. Or if we had some weapon swap carousel instead of full gear, for those who have multiple weapon sets with one set of gear.
  • BassBXBassBX
    bump
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    If this was included with VIP I might bother. They need to revamp their service offerings tbh. As it stands, I just buy into the style tab so while I voted yes, the honest truth is I wouldn't really buy this feature unless it was included with an upgraded premium service.
  • BassBXBassBX
    edited August 29, 2018
    The other mabinogis already have this feature.
    In my case i need at least 3 more slots XD

im trying to go for an AoE / Crowd Control heavy build and its really fun.... but im restricted by my weapon slots :(

Crisis (control bar)>Lrod(staff)>Spinning slasher(chains)>Kunai storm (shuriken)/Shooting rush (guns)/Blaze(savage wand) (if u have hoppers)
    most are interchangable but basically mob em up and knock em down.

the extra slots are for
    Buff (gloomy)/BashFH(usually a sword)/Uppercut (knuckles debuff)

its just infinately more fluid to not have to swap out a weapon for ur gloomy to buff.
    It is also difficult to switch weapons via inventory via right clicking if your duel wielding for example a wand and a eagle mask because eagle mask doesnt go into your personalized inventory so you have to sift through your items to find it.
    If you use auto weapon slot conversion (option) u can freely pull out any weapon u need via the skill your trying to use with no delay. just use fantastic chorus (pulls out gloomy)>buff> then go back to whatever u were using.

I know it sounds SUPER gimmicky. But i find it to be a really fun playstyle
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    That's what other people in the party are for, support and teamwork.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    That's what other people in the party are for, support and teamwork.

We have the skills to be a literal one-man army, we want to be a literal one-man army. Plus this would let us use some pretty cross weapon combos.
    Bronzebreak
  • BassBXBassBX
    edited September 4, 2018
    LF>More weapon slots