Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Pillow Fight Event Returns!

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »
    Can we please stop with these filler events? :(

I guess it's better than nothing. New events come out rarely, but i guess some old events are good too. Would be cool if rewards weren't so trashy and such.

XGmSNco.png
    ZephyrmaruIyasenu
  • CDMarilCDMaril
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    edited August 3, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Don't worry pal, wait few days and the event will die out, then it's good time to go hunt them. If you are from Europe, it's an added bonus since USA playerbase is asleep during our active hours and EU playerbase is way smaller.

I highly doubt it
  • CDMarilCDMaril
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    people angry with each other for some not enough to kill, they just yell at each other
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Katherz wrote: »
    Speak to Pillow Master Jeff at the Dunbarton Bell Tower to get your very own Play Pillow.

Fun Mabinogi Fact: This line has been in every announcement for every Pillow Fight Event, including the 2014 and 2015 iterations, even though Dunbarton hasn't had a bell tower in that corner of the square since they renovated the town in late 2013.

Bonus Fun Fact: Jeff and Kaylinn have never spawned at the new location for the Dunbarton Bell Tower.

B7LO1.png

Bonus Sad Fact: This is because Jeff has a severe case of amnesia and seems to still think it's 2012, back when the annual Pillow Fight was in its first year and the bell tower was still in the square. Doctors theorise that this is caused by head trauma from too much pillow-fighting.
    MizukiHayamaGretaDianusiaBlissfulkillZephyrmaruRaincloud95YoridenCallantheSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 3, 2018
    CDMaril wrote: »
    I highly doubt it

Dude i know this. I did this event twice already. So i know how it is.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    i dont like filler re-used events... but goose feathers..... :)
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    I am surprised to see the event is still down
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I mean, at least the newer players can get some stuff-- oh wait, never mind that.
    *points to the channel hopping Final Hit abusers*
  • LunarxpherLunarxpher
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    Not sure if it's happening to anyone else, also gonna come out and admit to using Final Hit and Dance of Death. Been doing event on my human then transferring the feathers via pet to my elf to grab boxes since too lazy to move character. Worked fine last few days, just about 3 hours ago, wasn't getting any drops on my human but perfectly fine on elf. Any idea what's causing it?
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    Best thing about the events is some of the more annoying transforms are easy to get :D