Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cannot see the White Dragon Messenger in Dunbarton

catharborcatharbor
Mabinogi Rep: 970
in Help
I have a Basic quest called "[Guide] The White Dragon Appears" and I am directed to talk to the messenger in Dunbarton; however, when I get there, I see the glowing light that would normally shine on the NPC but the actual NPC isn't there. I have a friend who plays and he can see the messenger. Don't know what to do. I've tried using the Ctrl key to see if the system would still target the NPC to chat but I get nothing. This happens on all my characters, on all channels. Help!

Comments

• MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    edited August 2, 2018
    Silly Question and excuse my intrusion, have you finished Generation 3?
    I think the Town Messenger which warps you to the dragon raids does not appear until after finishing G3.

Edit: Checked wiki which says
    The Town Messenger will not appear until a character has completed Generation 3. The Town Messenger in Tir Chonaill may not appear until the player is above a Cumulative level of 1000.
    KingEphy
  • catharborcatharbor
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    edited August 2, 2018
    No I haven't done G3 with any of my characters - I don't want to be a dark knight. I can do G3 and not be a dark knight?
  • AbsintheAbsinthe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    G3 is part of the storyline. It doesn't make you a dark knight. There is a side quest for that.
    MizukiHayama
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    catharbor wrote: »
    No I haven't done G3 with any of my characters - I don't want to be a dark knight. I can do G3 and not be a dark knight?

Yes, as Absinthe said, the Generation 3 will not make you a DK. I think the side quests for the DK start right after finishing G2 so don't worry about that :).
    That being said,without G3 , then I can say that might be your problem regarding the NPC. (bows)