Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

You know if the balloon event actually...

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Oh i just remembered that disgusting Wishbone Exchange Event. It was a nice slap to the face. So glad that tails are not that rare now.
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    Oh i just remembered that disgusting Wishbone Exchange Event. It was a nice slap to the face. So glad that tails are not that rare now.

Yep never want to see that event ever again too.
    Helsa
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »

How about April Fools events?
    We got fooled hard this year...
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 2, 2018

How about April Fools events?
    We got fooled hard this year...

Lol no. It was expected and too obvious. Also free log-in rewards never hurt.
    JazmynSherri
  • violetkittvioletkitt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    Doki Doki Island would've been a good event to add in since you got something worthwhile to do
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 2, 2018
    violetkitt wrote: »
    Doki Doki Island would've been a good event to add in since you got something worthwhile to do

Yeah, great event to afk, do repetitive quests, fight for Silvervine fruits with a whole server and also feel forever alone, because the event actually has romance theme, which means the best rewards and experience comes when hanging around with your best friend or lover.
  • violetkittvioletkitt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670

Yeah, great event to afk, fight for Silvervine fruit with a whole server and also feel forever alone, because the event is actually has romance theme.

I don't do the event for the romantic aspect, I do it for the free pets and the flight coupon. Search for any rando you can find be like "hey! You wanna do this event with me or nah"?
    MizukiHayamaRadiant DawnSherri
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730

Yeah, great event to afk, do repetitive quests, fight for Silvervine fruit with a whole server and also feel forever alone, because the event actually has romance theme, which means the best rewards and experience comes when hanging around with your husband/wife.

That's if you care much about such things, a friend is just as good to do the event. That Being said, I missed the Doki DOki and I would like the ability to fly alone ;u;.
  • GretaGreta

Yeah, great event to afk, fight for Silvervine fruit with a whole server and also feel forever alone, because the event is actually has romance theme.

I don't do the event for the romantic aspect, I do it for the free pets and the flight coupon. Search for any rando you can find be like "hey! You wanna do this event with me or nah"?

You get free pets on so many other events and most of them are way better than a dog or cat with a small inventory. Flight is ok reward, but for some reason i don't see anyone actually using it anymore, except during Summoning Urn raids because it is a cheap way to avoid attacks. Other than that, it's slow so people will still use their pets who have flight.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 2, 2018
    XGmSNco.png
    SakuraFRRadiant DawnYorozuyaSherriHelsa
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    At this point I'm kinda just waiting for JP to introduce body pillows to their servers. That work with Doki Doki island events.
    BlissfulkillRadiant DawnMizukiHayamaSherri
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I’ve been getting a bunch of Nao and Guardian Stones, so I’m pretty happy with it, even with all the useless wound pots.
    Sherri
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 3, 2018
    Balloon event is okay, i managed to get some Nao/Guardian Stones, like four female wigs and one male wig, hoarded some feathers and potions. Even got like ~40 AP and four 25 Skill Training Seals. Just because i afked for couple of days. And none of these items actually expire.
    I find it interesting there's no event quest guide for it like the past. What if new players don't know where to find the NPCs?
  • GretaGreta
    I find it interesting there's no event quest guide for it like the past. What if new players don't know where to find the NPCs?

But there was... Alexina tells you to meet Balloon an such... o-o
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 3, 2018
    Balloon event is okay, i managed to get some Nao/Guardian Stones, like four female wigs and one male wig, hoarded some feathers and potions. Even got like ~40 AP and four 25 Skill Training Seals. Just because i afked for couple of days. And none of these items actually expire.

But you have to pick up the box. You can't just afk.

YOU USED MACROS! Busted. :D
    Helsa
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 4, 2018

No. I was using Alarm Clock in Mabinogi. Meanwhile, i was watching Youtube/Anime or just browsing through social medias before i hear it, then i come back to the game, pick up the box and go back to do something else again.
    Radiant Dawn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

No. I was using Alarm Clock in Mabinogi. Meanwhile, i was watching Youtube/Anime or just browsing through social medias before i hear it, then i come back to the game, pick up the box and go back to do something else again.

I guess I should've winked.
    Helsa
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    If you keep your game alive with bread and circuses, never let yourself run out of bread.
    edited August 6, 2018

Oh I have the balloon one, but I don't think there's one for pillow.
    Shaeli wrote: »
    If you keep your game alive with bread and circuses, never let yourself run out of bread.

Let there be bread!
    Bread.png
    Cheese_Bread.png
    Curry_Bread.png
    Shrimp_Bruschetta.png
    Garlic_Bread.png
    Pane.png
    Barley_Bread.png
    Sliced_Bread.png
    Toast.png
    Croque_Monsieur.png
    Club_Sandwich.png