Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Summer Pillow fight :D

Animelove89Animelove89
Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
in Feedback and Suggestions
Can we get the pillow fight event back? Attacking monsters with pillows for event items like more pillows
JazmynAmesenpaiNegumikoClovis15

Comments

• AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    this sounds fun to do again. i think the prizes should be revamped for it though. at least allow a pet win as hardest prize, or do it by coins like anyother event so you can earn coins to save to buy the prizes.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Amesenpai wrote: »
    this sounds fun to do again. i think the prizes should be revamped for it though. at least allow a pet win as hardest prize, or do it by coins like anyother event so you can earn coins to save to buy the prizes.

agreed, like maybe 2 or 3 new pillows, a pillow pet, and pillow transformations to fight as a pillow for a change. maybe change things up and put the event in Iria with a short story where you have to get very specific quest pillows to Qilla, Filia, Vales, and maybe Cor Village for a big prize like a pillow fort chair item or something.
    Sherri
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Amesenpai wrote: »

agreed, like maybe 2 or 3 new pillows, a pillow pet, and pillow transformations to fight as a pillow for a change. maybe change things up and put the event in Iria with a short story where you have to get very specific quest pillows to Qilla, Filia, Vales, and maybe Cor Village for a big prize like a pillow fort chair item or something.

The short story could be about a random jerk running around Iria and stealing everyone's pillows for unknown reasons. They could call the quest "Grand Theft Pillow".
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    we have been heard, pillow event is returning in about 15 hours and 40 minutes!
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Your wish is my command
    IyasenuNegumikoVeylaineGretaSamsarahJazmynClovis15Animelove89
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Katherz wrote: »
    Your wish is my command

Can we get Lorraine's Nightmare Event then??? :P
    FayeKaibaAnimelove89
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Greta wrote: »
    Katherz wrote: »
    Your wish is my command

Can we get Lorraine's Nightmare Event then??? :P

Yes please, Can we get this back??? I honestly would love for this to return~
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    :notlikethis:
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    edited August 5, 2018
    Thank you for adding the event ( ' 3 ' ) / but would it be possible to customize pillows ?
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I have always wanted to see what the channel list would look like without an event going on.