Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we have two Halloween events going this year?

YangKoeteYangKoete
Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
edited August 5, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
That way, we can still have the Halloween Party event (Ya know the one; Given a role, go to a party, find stuff. Mystery funzies.) but let you choose which role you can be, and then have the one that's newest as well?

That way there's more to do and gives more playtime/rewards and lets newbie players and players who missed out on the stuff last time play a past event.

And it's quite easy to change some of the roles too. Add Chain Slasher talent into the mix too, and a couple new rewards?

Just thinkin' before it's October.

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    a part 2 for the little ghost event would be kind of cool as well. that way players could do a serious and fun short story and have fun at a Halloween party of some kind. I also think it would be kind of cool if we get a feather to go to Tir Na Nog and have the Halloween party there with Dougal and the ghosts of the empty town or something. Tir Na Nog has a nice dark Halloween feel already, with a few decorations I think it would be the perfect location for Halloween.
    TwelieYangKoete
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I wouldn't mind a part two of the little ghost event. It was interesting. (It would have to run a longer time though because people who didn't get to play it last time around would need to complete part one first) But I would very much like it if we could get a revamp of the haunted Labyrinth. We can have the aces and alban knights as the characters now. New puzzles, new rewards. One thing I would like is when everyone is in the pre-boss room, that you go right into the boss room instead of waiting for the 10 minute mark.
    YangKoete