Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nascent Divinity Disables Chain Cylinder

GTCvActiumGTCvActium
Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
edited August 7, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
While playing around with Divinity, I found that using the transformation disabled any "status" affect type skills that may be in effect. Skills like Mana shield and Chain cylinder. Since I make extensive use of alchemy skills, I have to constantly remind myself to turn Chain cylinder back on whenever I use divinity. Please leave chain cylinder enabled when transforming, its very VERY annoying to load water canon or flame burst only to find that you only did 1 charge instead of 5.
BlissfulkillXafnir

Comments

• IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    edited August 7, 2018
    I've experienced this as well with Meditation, although that at least has a overhead status effect. I still forget about Meditation sometimes, too. Speaking of Chain Cylinder, why do you even have to activate that otherwise passive effect, anyway? Wouldn't it make more since for Chain Cylinder to, well... be a passive?

In any case, maybe they could make it so that any passive effects you have active (e.g.; Meditation, Chain Cylinder) are reactivated automatically when you exit Nascent Divinity.