Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bye-Bye ( o . o )/

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Greta wrote: »
    IAAW wrote: »
    Thanks, Katherz. As a side question however, would criticism towards moderation/"bad attitude" be enough for a warning or would that be superfluous?

Oh please. I was trying to tease another user by joking around, saying that i "baited" them in and i got a warning for baiting and flaming other users lol. Also got another warning for "insulting" because i told one user to "eat Snickers", meanwhile user next to me called Dev's idiots and got away with it clearly, because their posts wasn't removed. At this point, you better off not saying anything sassy or silly because you might get a warning out of nowhere.

If it's true that a 3rd warning is a ban then i might be backing off from these forums too then, because who knows what i'll get a warning for. Sigh.

You can always take quarterly breaks like I do...
    And just appear once in a while if you're looking for info.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    While on the topic of this, can we get the little devcat face that shows up beside thread names REMOVED for VFMs? I see no reason it needs to be there, as they can't say anything official and it's incredibly misleading. Newer people will assume they're staff, which is false.

There are(and have been) times in which we may have to act in an official capacity beyond moderator duties, and we generally do represent Nexon through our roles and responsibilities in the first place.

By the way, in regards to other posts here, being sassy(within reason) and silly is okay, but do be mindful of how your intent may come across to others.

It might sound okay in your head, or be an inside joke, but that doesn’t mean it’s construed the same way by everyone else.
    SebastianJazmyn
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Let's just say it's a tough and sensitive world we live in today, unlike maybe 10 years ago.
    GretaSaiBronzebreaklethalvirusSherri