Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What's a good Van Helsing-like outfit combo?

PandaninjaPandaninja
Mabinogi Rep: 830
edited August 10, 2018 in Help
My Elf character is going to be a chain slash user + archer. I was wondering what kind of outfit combo gives off a Vampire Hunter/ Van Helsing vibe.

Some examples would be like Simon Belmont from Castlevania, Van Helsing, or McCree (Overwatch, with the Van Helsing skin).

Right now I think the Vampire Hunter hat is a good start (not sure if there's anything better), but I'm finding it difficult to find a good matching outfit.

Thanks everyone!

EDIT: I checked out the Vampire Hunter outfit, it's really cool but I feel like it's too wintery for this theme.

Comments

• SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Quite literally , the Vampire Hunter outfit probably.

While it might not give the look fully, it's pretty close.
  • PandaninjaPandaninja
    SugarAngel wrote: »
    Quite literally , the Vampire Hunter outfit probably.

While it might not give the look fully, it's pretty close.

Thank you! I do have that set, but I don't quite like its wintery look. But I think the hat definitely fits! I love the outfit still, I think it might better suit another combo.
  • CallantheCallanthe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
    Sounds fun!
    Did a little digging through wiki pages because I have some free time atm and I love looking at Mabi fashion, and here's what I found: Mortello's Pitch Black Suit or Kirito SAO Outfit, and Bohemian Hat (M) or Cowboy Hat and Bandit Shoes or Magus Crest Boots (M). And a mandatory crossbow ;)
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Pandaninja wrote: »
    My Elf character
    Oh that's too bad! You can look like Van Helsing but only humans get arrow revolver, so you can't duplicate his awesome crossbow from the movie.

• PandaninjaPandaninja
    Hey everyone! Thank you all for the help and suggestions, I've taken your advice and made made this! I was focused on the hat and outfit mostly, but I'll work on the boots and gloves later :D

KkQjWoM.png
    Callanthe