Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we not immediately scream for nerfs?

Comments

• YanmYanm
    Mabinogi Rep: 350
    Arbiter wrote: »
    Also DS isn't even that hard XD just roll nerd. How can the game be hard when you have I-frames on demand?

I've seen countless playthroughs and speedruns of the game being done in like an hour without effort. It really needs to stop being fetishized as the gold standard. Super Mario Bros is harder because you consistently die in 1-2 hits lol...wait that kinda sounds like getting charged by Hasidim or missing a shield against Talvish. Hmm...

Weren't you just referencing it for an insanely difficult game? On that note, speedruns do not mean it's easy. They had to practice every boss in the game for potentially hours to be able to beat them in an efficient manner. Every Souls player has that *one* boss that destroys them. For some in III, its Dancer. For others, the Princes. Even moreso others, Midir. For me, its Sister Friede. And they have to be able to efficiently beat the boss that annihilates them in as few attempts as possible. Souls gets easier as time goes on, but your first playthrough is always the most painful.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    All I have to say in regards to Dark Souls is Iron Pineapple. Best trollers ever.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited August 11, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »
    All I have to say in regards to Dark Souls is Iron Pineapple. Best trollers ever.

If you want a laugh watch ZeroLenny's "Experience" videos for soulsborne series.

Edit

I tried speed running dark souls 3, it's not easy. I thought it was going to be easy after watching the videos on it, it's not easy. After a lot of tries my PB is ~3.5 hours which is pretty awful. I tend to struggle with princes the most.