Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What color should I dye my outfit?

PandaninjaPandaninja
Mabinogi Rep: 830
in General Chat
I want to keep my outfit black, but I don't know what's a good secondary and tertiary color.

I'm leaning towards Oreo, but so many people have Oreo colors. Maybe a Black White Blue combination?

Also I'm going to buy better gloves + shoes later.

Thanks everyone!

kx5XrXR.png

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I don't know what you like, nor do I feel like it would be right for me to tell you what you "should" dye your clothing colors to.

If you'd like to experiment or play around with colors (and outfits in general), you might want to check out the Mabinogi Character Simulator 2. I personally use this to play around with dye colors and whatnot myself. Just keep in mind that it's Japanese, however some of the data is in English. It's recommended that you use the simulator in the Internet Explorer browser (not sure how it reacts to others) and some of the items might be named slightly differently (or named incorrectly in general).
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    A good colour to go with black is red. Always red. ;)
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I think gold, copper, bronze, silver, etc (metal colors), go well with black.

I like the color blue, but honestly, in my personal opinion, in game its pretty awful. Ultimately, it's your choice, and if you like it, go with it. (That being said, if you did a blue that was not "#0000FF" blue, it would probably be fine.)
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Go rainbow flashy. U'll def stand out. ~_^

ps. Real men wear flashy pink. o3o
    JazmynKensamaofmari
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

Please no lemon seizures
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari