Check out the patch notes for the October 15th update: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23838/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

AlmostNotsuper

About

Username
AlmostNotsuper
Joined
Visits
768
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
3,100
Badges
15
Posts
278

Comments

  • Habimaru wrote: » I don't think OP has been back here for a while but, when it comes to anything Gacha-related, I usually never bother with it unless during a Full-Moon-Phase; the reason I do this is because there is for some reason a statistical-…
  • To my knowledge, there is no way for a human to achieve the magnum cooldown an elf has. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about this. Elves have a higher maximum DPS with magnum. I don't know if you meant to insinuate this, but the bonus aim speed …
  • Vasumati wrote: » Its got nothing to do with looks. Dual wielding increases damage significantly, while allowing you you to get double the hits in. (Triple with N+1) All the more reason why elves shouldn't be dual wielding. Not that it matte…
  • Helsa wrote: » Yet another HS prop that really ought be in-doors. Has Nexon forgotten that they gave us our HS houses? They haven't forgotten; it's just that the HS houses are not actually meant to be used as houses. They're supposed to be swe…
  • Pip-Boy wrote: » Archery has usability issues in North America but don't expect that to be fixed any time soon or at all since it works as intended and is very powerful in Korea. If there's one thing that's often overlooked about the Elves is t…
  • I agree with most of what you've said. I'm gonna add my thoughts in bold. Also, deleting everything irrelevant to what I'm saying. Momma_Sophie wrote: » This is a sandbox, not a minmax generic MMO game. Dude, I think you're looking for Mine…
  • Dedicating part of the Dressing Room to Chairs is a good idea. Chairs are a purely fashionogi item that have no other anyway, so there's no reason not to do this. The part about adding a manage button to the rest skill is unnecessary. They could …
  • Soll wrote: » If something requires reforges and specific equipment, it's bad design on purpose. Yeah. Things have been that way for a while now though, and not just magic. Welcome to Mabinogi. Owntrolf wrote: » An example is Lightning Rod Da…
  • This is an interesting thread. Just thought I'd revive it with a few of my thoughts. 1.The maps of Erinn are somewhat incomplete. There are the areas we roam around in, and then there are areas between them which we never see. If you look at the …
  • Don't take me seriously; I'm just having fun. I think this thread is hilarious. If I were to give a more serious opinion, it would be similar to yours. Also, I'd say 3-4 out of 3-4 is overwhelmingly.
  • Habimaru wrote: » *Conspiracy Theories and Stuff* Of course, at some point, the people of Erinn will be threatened by how politically powerful we milletians are becoming. They might even start to wonder if any of those are actually genuine at …
  • Why the overwhelming opposition? You guys didn't even give any reasons for your opinions. Just being negative and discouraging others for the fun of it. I think it's a fine idea. Just have to price it at at least $250, and it would be a great add…
  • Elemental resistance is fien. Just needs to apply to everything it looks like it should apply to (should apply to monsters as well, esp. for that accursed reforge effect). Don't need to be immune to stun and things like that - that would be broken. …
  • If elves didn't suck, they just wouldn't be good waifus. I mean they wouldn't just be good waifus*.
  • Oh no, you still have to choose GM bard over something else to get the GM bard effect. How horrible. Most of the people complaining about this probably aren't even dedicated bards, given that they're complaining about this fact. Carlize wrote:…
  • Zarric wrote: » That's where you're wrong @AlmostNotsuper. They did exist and any self respecting bard who cares knows what happened here. IT doesn't just vanish over night, OH wait it did in this case. I have proof of the GM bard effects and I…
  • Zarric wrote: » What us bards are pissed off about is the fact that they nerfed the GM effects of bard before the unique ability comes into play. Before the update we got +15 HP, STR, +50 Music Buff Duration and +5 Music Buff Effect. After the…
  • Greta wrote: » Apollodorus wrote: » Xiokun wrote: » (Also, please don't call everybody weeaboos. It might make someone upset. :T ) Right, some of us worked very hard to get the weeaboo title! Honestly i find weeaboo word to be really ins…
  • Sphyra21 wrote: » NX of KR won't take into account that the USA is waaaaaaaaaay behind them in terms of internet technologies (gee thanks greedy internet providers who are holding us back) [oops that's a rant for another time]. I hope that time…
  • -Vision of Ladeca is obviously a band-aid fix, and thus is bad. -Lag is more of a problem than aim speed, although a general boost in aim speed would still be appreciated. It obviously helps. -This is especially true of final shot; skills seem to …