[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
OLD Mabi player. Formerly of Hotglue/Derp guild. Been playing for far too long.
˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ How long have you been playing Mabinogi?
- I started within a week of the close of Beta.
˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ How did you come across the game?
- A mix of chance and hype from a now infamous imageboard..
˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ In all your days of playing Mabinogi, what is the one thing that you love the most about this game?
- The sandbox element. There is no "endgame".
˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ What is your favorite event?
- The L-rod treasure hunt event, when Iria first came out.
˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ What events would you like to see in the game?
- Ones that focus on the scale of the world, and exploring it, instead of "AFK and spin to win" lottery stuff.
˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ Who is your favorite NPC? Why?
- Ferghus. For reminding me that "repaired" does not equal "Good As New".
˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ What is your favorite talent?
- Archery. Because it is frustrating.
˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ What is your favorite race?
- I started when there was only one, and I am sticking with it.
˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ What talents would you like to see in the future?
- Swimming/diving. Something that expands the "world" of the game.
˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ What races would you like to see in the future?
- No particular favorite, as long as the lore fits.
˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ What server do you play on?
˚₊· ͟͟͞➳❥ What content would you love to see come out for Mabinogi?
- Another continent, a more open world aspect to existing maps, a bit more love given to crafting.
Maybe a real uncapping and opening of the homestead concept.
Compared to 10 years ago, the "world" is much larger, and there are better ways for a new player to get fast exp than by grinding foxes in/around Tir.
Except noobs cant run dungeons like Barri like we could 10 years ago.
Goblins have about 3000hp since the revamp which was the beginning of the decline
There are options other than dungeon crawling.
For example~ Grinding even lower level Iria mobs is more productive, both in Exp and drops, than what I had to go through long ago.
Some players also "want to see the world", not waste their time running around Tir.
They are not going to hang around 'the noob village', especially when the game all but encourages them to explore.
It's nostalgic to look back when all our game world was encompassed by a couple small areas and you saw Tir full of life, but just because you found a few ancient mobs does not mean the game is "in Trouble".