Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Afternoon Tea Gacha

Comments

• BippiBippi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    edited April 10, 2017
    Believe it or not, I actually would really like some of those new gestures. Have those been spitting out nicely? Feel free to post your results, if you'd like. I'm on the fence about buying 30$ for a stack of 11. :o
  • YokotiYokoti
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    I got a Millia's Exploration Outfit and a Romantic Tailcoat... So I would say it's pretty good... for me :p
  • KrukiaKrukia
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    one stack will give you 6 transformation medals, 1 gesture, 1 dye, maybe 1 cheap outfit, and 2 pairs of shoes.
    Xiokun
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Bippi wrote: »
    Believe it or not, I actually would really like some of those new gestures. Have those been spitting out nicely? Feel free to post your results, if you'd like. I'm on the fence about buying 30$ for a stack of 11. :o

$30 for 11?! What kind of deal is that?! What happened to the days when it was only $10 for 11?! I'm going to be sticking to Ewcea Orb for a while, it seems. Though I'm going to have to agree with what @Krukia said.
    Krukia wrote: »
    one stack will give you 6 transformation medals, 1 gesture, 1 dye, maybe 1 cheap outfit, and 2 pairs of shoes.

That or you just get all dyes and medals.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Xiokun wrote: »

$30 for 11?! What kind of deal is that?! What happened to the days when it was only $10 for 11?! I'm going to be sticking to Ewcea Orb for a while, it seems. Though I'm going to have to agree with what @Krukia said.
    One stack of 11 is $15, so 2 stacks of 11 is $30 for a total stack of 22. I think that's what he meant.

• XiokunXiokun
    Yokkaichi wrote: »

One stack of 11 is $15, so 2 stacks of 11 is $30 for a total stack of 22. I think that's what he meant.

OH, phew... you got me scared. I thought the price spiked.
  • XiokunXiokun
    YianKutKu wrote: »
    I'm pretty satisfied with the Gacha, only bought 10 and finally got my Cichol trans plus a few dergans.

Buuuuttt... What on earth is going on with Adniel's trans?
    derpniel_by_shrubbynerb-db53p2s.png
    and I thought MY overbite was bad.. is it supposed to look like that? It looks like they forgot to resize the top half of his head.

Poor Adniel.

HOW DID I MISS THIS!?
    tenor.gif

What happened?! What even??? Mabinogi! Nexon! Someone! WHAT. WERE. YOU. DRINKING?
  • BippiBippi
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Yokkaichi wrote: »

OH, phew... you got me scared. I thought the price spiked.

LOL Yeah, sorry.

I meant I'm gonna purchase 30$, so I can get a stack of 11 (15$) then have the remaining left over for other stuff (pon, dye amps, etc.)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 12, 2017
    YianKutKu wrote: »
    I'm pretty satisfied with the Gacha, only bought 10 and finally got my Cichol trans plus a few dergans.

Buuuuttt... What on earth is going on with Adniel's trans?
    derpniel_by_shrubbynerb-db53p2s.png
    and I thought MY overbite was bad.. is it supposed to look like that? It looks like they forgot to resize the top half of his head.

Poor Adniel.

And i thought that i'm seeing things. I found Adniel transformation for 600k gold in Belvast and bought it instantly (Lucky me!) and transformed into him. Then i noticed that his bottom jaw looks really odd and funny, but i thought it's just a visual glitch or something like that. R.I.P Adniel. LF> Adniel Jaw Fix NM.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited April 12, 2017
    S>adniel jaw fix - 1 soul per fix NM :#
  • YokotiYokoti
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    @YianKutKu

Ohmigosh your right.... That overbite....

WHAT DID YOU DO NEXON?!
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    god that is depressing to look at lol
    @YianKutKu @Greta make a thread in bugs and glitches or send a ticket to fix it if haven't already T-T i would but don't have the trans