Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This has been bugging me for a while now but..

Comments

• AwwPicklesAwwPickles
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited May 10, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    lidiya wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I just want Custom Avatars... >_> I'm waiting Nexon...

6 months later and still no custom avatars.

I think it was their intention to keep avatars generic. With that in mind they shouldn't of lead us on about custom avatars, and I also think that they are hoping we forget about it. heh.

Wouldn't be the 1st time they lead us on with promises, and dropped it.
    Remember the maid hair was usable for characters in game they removed it "temporarily" to fix a glitch(which they fixed soon after), and said it would be back soon, repeated that for months then a year or so later gave us a couple pon, and said nope never coming back.

When a nexon employee says something is coming soon I expect never, and if it does actually happen I'm pleasantly surprised.

Well at least make it official so we can stop wondering. But I want reasons.

Pickles want answers too, but since it's been moved to Town Square where threads goes to die, we'll never see an answer.
    badnewsbarrettGretaSherri
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    I want Yvona. But custom avatars would be nice.
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    i want Hagi. seriously where is my favourite and only Kitsunemimi NPC in the game?
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Yeah forget about custom avatars. They just said they would "do it" just to make us shut up about it.
  • HabinogiHabinogi
    Mabinogi Rep: 735
    I need a good Blue Print to actually make real, robust, genuine, real to life, tin foil hats for one of my on-line business efforts. Then I want to add it to the product list of stuff that I'm selling. Want good directions to produce something sturdy and a good, high-quality, tin foil hat. Even better if it can be combined with anti-spy technologies such as how facial-recognition is demonstrated to be blocked in this clip...
    Buffalos wrote: »
    I think it was their intention to keep avatars generic. With that in mind they shouldn't of lead us on about custom avatars, and I also think that they are hoping we forget about it. heh.

You forgot your tin foil hat again.

qwD98K9.png

Couldn't find an anime girl with a tin foil hat, so I had to put one together in photoshop. lol! XD