Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MARRIAGE FIX

OMGOMGOMGGOMGOMGOMGG
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
I got my divorce a week ago and It wont let me marry whats the problem do i have to leave my family aswel or?????

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    You can get married even if you're in someone else's family.

Just give it a little more time.

The "cooldown" will end soon enough.
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    If you are married, one of the parents in that family, and that family has one or more children, you are locked into that marriage until the family is dissolved by the Family Head. I know this for a fact because I was stuck in such a situation for about 2 years when my husband at the time, stopped playing for over a year.

Like Iyasenu said, you can marry someone else even if you are the child of an existing family. However, going further on this, I do not believe it is possible to start another family with your new spouse until you leave your existing one. This I am not 100% on.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @Felice

You are right. You cannot be part of 2 fams.

@OMGOMGOMGG

Youu have to wait a week from the EXACT time you divorced. So if you divorced at 11pm Saturday. You have to wait till 11pm next Saturday. As an example.