Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No more TNN passes?

aelyssaelyss
Mabinogi Rep: 960
in Help
After the update it seems I can no longer obtain a TNN Barri pass from Kristell. Now she says: "Do you plan on going there again? You don't seem at all affected, even though you know that the place is full of powerful fomors."

So no more training with zombies? No more helping people with G1 unless they take you through with their pass?

Why?

Comments

• AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    So no more running away to TNN when I want to be left alone?
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
    Good thing I have a warp imp there. Was too annoying to get a pass everytime and barri there.
    Vlncent11
  • aelyssaelyss
    edited December 15, 2016
    And I guess if you need Laghodessa's you better have a Ciar pass. Good luck getting Crash Shot.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Are you sure you are using the correct title when speaking to her?
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • AmixiaoAmixiao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    edited December 15, 2016
    Also take into consideration it might be temporarily disabled for the event, perhaps?
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Do you have any of the Samhain event quests active? That's the only thing I can think of that directly affected Kristell at all with this last maintenance. I don't think it'd prevent you from using the keyword, but you should check that you are not on any of the 1st Movement quests.
    Gaea said:

I don't know if you still need the titles equipped to get a pass from her, but it's worth checking this out too.
  • aelyssaelyss
    Gaea said:

Thank you!

In almost 2 years, I have never had to equip a title. Now it seems that is re-implemented from some far time in the past.

Apparently you need to equip Bear Slayer, Golem Slayer, or Ogre Slayer. I can confirm Golem Slayer works.