Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where do I buy or get a Electic Guitar?

kayla771kayla771
Mabinogi Rep: 510
edited January 16, 2017 in Help
Hi I am new to mabinogi and I looked at all the in game instruments. I saw the electic guitar and I would love to get one on my character. Can someone help me? Can it be found in any cites like Dunbarton or tir chonaill? my character is level 30
[Deleted User]

Comments

• CapnReconCapnRecon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    edited January 16, 2017
    Gachas off the cash shop is where they usually come from. I don't recommend getting one though, the sound clips used for them are pretty bad and just end up getting you blacklisted by other people due to most MML Scrolls kicking and screaming when played on a guitar without modification.

If your heart is set on them though, you can get them off other players. Price depends on your server.
    [Deleted User]
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    you just missed an event that gvae them out for free if you were lucky with the RNG box. if you really want one they're probably not too expensive. there's no NPC to buy them from so you have to buy from another player atm
    [Deleted User]
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited January 16, 2017
    @kayla771

Ignore CapnRecon's doom-speak, Guitars are awesome (and work especially well with Freestyle Jams). There's plenty of good MMLs made specifically for Electric Guitars out there, just check the bard board and mabibeats.com. Furthermore, I'll sell you one for decently cheap if you happen to be on Alexina.
    [Deleted User]
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    They do work surprisingly well in certain freestyle jams :) (unless of course the music is not the type of music that needs a guitar in the first place). I was pleasantly surprised by that. though it is true that playing most scores sounds bad on guitar unless it was tuned specifically for the guitar :P
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Lol... I love electric guitars irl but the first time I tried playing one in a freestyle jam it just sounded alarmingly terrible. It was so embarrassing I never tried again.
  • kayla771kayla771
    Clovis15
    Clovis15 said:

@kayla771

Ignore CapnRecon's doom-speak, Guitars are awesome (and work especially well with Freestyle Jams). There's plenty of good MMLs made specifically for Electric Guitars out there, just check the bard board and mabibeats.com. Furthermore, I'll sell you one for decently cheap if you happen to be on Alexina.
    Hello my character is on Alexina. Her name is Liianarose

• kayla771kayla771
    @Clovis15 I am on Alexina. my characters name is Liianarose. What is your characters name so I may friend you?
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    My character is Latzfer.
  • kayla771kayla771
    I am getting on now