Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Loss of AP

TripachuTripachu
in Help
So my total level is under 1k. I had about 3.1k AP. I ended up training some life skills up to r1 and did a reset with Duncan. When I finished i realized how much AP I got back. i got about 950. Has anyone encounted this or know the reason why? Yes, I used AP training to train my skills but when I looked it up it didn't say anything about not getting that AP back.

Comments

• LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    Only AP used to rank up the skills are refund.
    If AP used for training were refund, then that would make AP training virtually free.

TheNyanCat
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    This is exactly why I think AP training should be locked until a certain total level.

As mentioned already Ap used for training is not refunded and is the same if you were to use it repairing brionac.