Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question about free ace rebirths

HellkaizerHellkaizer
Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
edited December 9, 2017 in Help
Can any character on the account do this?

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Can any character on the account do this?

it allows you to rebirth into a Ace talent for free instead of the usual 39 pon. as long as each of your characters can rebirth into the Ace talent going on for that week all your characters should be able to do so as well. try not to miss any of the weeks, it has been 2 to 3 years since we last got this maybe even longer.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    yep, any character can. at least that's how it was LAST time. You never know when they are gonna ninja change something :P
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Arjune wrote: »
    yep, any character can. at least that's how it was LAST time. You never know when they are gonna ninja change something :P

So, essentially what I was asking is can we funnel free ap into one character. Seems like yes?
  • ArjuneArjune
    yes. last time I did give myself ap using hero support with my alts
    Hellkaizer
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Arjune wrote: »
    yes. last time I did give myself ap using hero support with my alts

That's amazing! looks like getting the ap for chain blade wont be too hard after all
    thank you!
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited December 9, 2017
    yeah ^^ just remember you can only get 50 ap week MAX from that...so don't level all the alts at once or anything
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    edited December 9, 2017
    EDIT: Nvm