Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Duplicate missions?

cauldroncauldron
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Help
A0OMCmq.jpg
Tarlach gave me two preservation powder quests. I completed one, thinking the other preservation powder quest would disappear, but now I have two g1 quests at the same time. Is there a way to get rid of the other quest?
[Deleted User]

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Sounds like a problem only a support ticket can resolve.
    [Deleted User]cauldron
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    This has happened to me sometimes with Saga quests.

Although in THOSE cases, changing channels or logging in/out got rid of the extra quest.
    [Deleted User]cauldron
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    ..., but..

I think I ran the RP twice. Sigh...

I love Mabi to death but that's seriously hardcore.
    [Deleted User]cauldron
  • cauldroncauldron
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Thanks for the replies. I'm glad that at very least it's not going to cause other problems if I simply complete both--I'd rather do that than wait for support tickets ^^;;