Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Answered: Question about Pet Notes

ReodasuReodasu
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited January 19, 2017 in Help
Has anyone else had a problem with trying to edit an already set note for pets? When I set them, I accidentally put the wrong thing but when I press the 'set note' button again it won't let me edit what is already there, just add characters to the front. Anyone else having that problem?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    There's already threads about this. You need to use the keyboard shortcut to select the entire note and type a new one.

Ctrl+A
  • ReodasuReodasu
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Thank you! I could not find any other threads about this but thank you for taking the time to answer!