Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Master Plan Event hourly items

GeminitigerGeminitiger
Mabinogi Rep: 500
in Help
I logged in liking the new outfit but I was set to offline and online for many hours and not get ANY of the items every hour. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited January 18, 2017
    Have you pressed the "Receive Item" button on the window that pops up when you press the blue "REBIRTH" button?

You'll need to press that every time it fills before it'll start counting down to the next item on the list.
    pennybrenda
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I think you have to click "Receive Item" on the UI every hour?
    pennybrenda
  • FrahaleahFrahaleah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    The problem stems from Nexon not saying how to claim the items.
  • leon920leon920
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    The window to start the event never popped ups for me
  • kairi1kairi1
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Ive waited and waited and waited for more then 10 hours now not one time has a reward been shown the events broken! . ?
  • Crisis1Crisis1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    there should be a tab hovering around that has a rebirth button on it. you have to click on receive reward every hour to get it.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Also if you can't see that tab immediately, close all your inventories. Mine was hiding behind one of my inventories.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Lol@op -pat pat-
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    @kairi1 and any others, this is what you'll be looking for:
    c606f1c824.jpg
    when the timer counts down to 0 then you can click "receive item"