Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Spirit weapons (Wand)

MorcillaMorcilla
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Hi.
So i've been thinking about getting a spirit fire wand and i have a few questions:
1- The most important: Is it worth it if im planning on getting a staff latter on?
2- How hard/costly would it be to level it(she/him?) up? Would it help if i use metallurgy for the gems?
3- Should i start as sooner as possible or its better to wait till i get stronger and stuff? I'm currently at senior mage
4- This one is a hypothetical question related to the other one. Can i and would it be recommendable if i start with the spirit wand stuff early on in my adventure with a brand bew character? Say, i buy the wand level the proficiency and i start with everyrhing (with the potion making/herbalism) and metallurgy level needed of course).

That's all. Thanks in advance ^^

Comments

• lordqlordq
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Any spirit weapon is definitely worth it but they require a lot of materials. Unfortunately there are no spirit staffs so if you wand a magic spirit weapon it has to be one of the wands. When you first get a spirit weapon it is recommended that you do not feed them gems at first because it can be wasteful until around level 15 depending on the gem and size, so you will likely be feeding them handicraft items or stuff you find in dungeons. Also Festia is an excellent way to earn gems through the reward boxes. Your states do not really matter in when to get a spirit weapon but you will need a fair amount of gold to buy wands and spirit liqueur to repair it if you can't acquire these on your own. Finally, you probably wouldn't want to create a spirit weapon with a new character as they are a character in themselves that you need to take care of to have them grow which may be problematic for a fresh character.